Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose breakfast is best?
This poll is closed.
Dude, How Fares The Empire? - Cavenagh 5 11.63%
Bread And Butter of Breakfasts - Waci 4 9.30%
Soixante-neuf: Le Petit Dejeuner - Scientastic 12 27.91%
Oaxacan 69 - BrianBoitano 6 13.95%
Lost In Translation - Elfriede Shrempf 4 9.30%
Why is there a model tank in your kitchen? - Nephzinho 6 13.95%
Breakfast On The Alfama - Zanna 4 9.30%
Weeping And Gnashing Of Teeth - TheCog 2 4.65%
Total: 43 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

We have a wide variety of entries for this ICSA, so please take a moment to read them through and vote for the finest!

Voting will end Halloween Night 31 October 2019 at the witching hour, 3AM CST!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

A vote for waffles is a vote for THE FUTURE.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Free tamales for anyone who votes for Oaxaca

Tamales contingent upon ability to visit Tallahassee before I clear out my freezer

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I voted for Cavenagh because I liked the humor he included in his post.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Desayuno oaxaqueno dominates my dreams. kudos to the chef.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
This ICSA is incredibly strong -- a lot of entries and all of them are impressive!

Zanna
Oct 9, 2012
I'm surprised I'm even in the running; the other entries are really strong. That lingonberry porridge sounds goddamn amazing.

Zanna fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Oct 17, 2019

franco
Jan 3, 2003
Jesus, this was a tough call - amazing stuff from everyone. I want to be able to vote multiple times :ohdear:

Resting Lich Face posted:

I voted for Cavenagh because I liked the humor he included in his post.

Cavenagh is a cheat because his ex-pat Wildhearts avatar gets my Newcastle blood going (plus awesome food).

Zanna posted:

That lingonberry porridge sounds goddamn amazing.

drat straight. That's a delicious spread, Waci!

Scientastic just noses ahead because the food was wonderful and the dédain français made me laugh hard. Magnifique! :discourse:

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This is an amazing collection of entries. I think Scientastic did the best job technically, but I'm forcing a vote for Cavenagh due to the black pudding. Really well done everyone.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Voting has Ended!

Your champion, and reigning Iron Chef for our last 3 competitions, Scientastic!

Our runners up, tied for 2nd with 6 votes each, BrianBoitano and Nephzinho!

Thanks everyone for your participation, all of these entries looked absolutely delicious!

Winners, please reach out to me with your information and choice of gift cert vendor, so I can get them headed your way!

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Got a nice little medal from LC in the mail that very thoroughly confused my wife who hadn't realized those were special waffles. The gift card from amazon has gone into a very nice olivewood spoon/spatula because I am obsessed with the stuff and my current spoon is dinky and over 10 years old. Thanks again for hosting!

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Yes, thank you to the amazing Chairman!

https://i.imgur.com/0MQUIJU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Rme6j0O.jpg

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Thank you so much for my prize, it’s in pride of place on my bookshelf!

Sadly, the other two medals are not on display next to them at the moment, as I have just moved house and they’re in a box somewhere...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Glad everything made it safe!