Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Problem description: Building a new machine for a client from their new parts, and the M2 drive isn't showing up in either BIOS or the Windows installer. The secondary SATA drive shows up fine.

Attempted fixes: I've tried it in both M2 slots to no avail. I've also tried looking in the BIOS for any settings to turn on the drives, but there isn't anything helpful.

Recent changes: This is a new build that has never worked.
--

Operating system: None yet (will be Windows 10).

System specs: ASUS TUF X570-Plus (Wifi). Samsung 970EVO Plus 1 TB. AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Make sure it's on the latest motherboard BIOS:
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/TUF-GAMING-X570-PLUS-WI-FI/HelpDesk_BIOS/