Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
i'm not offended or anything it just wasn't funny and all the pauses for laughing or whatever between jokes was frustrating.

what should I watch now. last week I watched inception and that was actually good. looper too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Voltron Abbey

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cool OP

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Good thread as usual, op. Voting it 5.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Cool

cnut
May 3, 2016

I think you should watch this, op:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jrf8QU9pfIs

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I've since migrated to bed because I loving hate computers and I have a headache so please only suggestions that are suitable for phones.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Methanar posted:

I've since migrated to bed because I loving hate computers and I have a headache so please only suggestions that are suitable for phones.

Open a dang window

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lol whut? :j:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Skypie posted:

Open a dang window

No its freezing out. I had a windiw open earlier for a few hours because I fried eggs and there is no good way for me to ventilate and now it's cold as gently caress because I live in a basement and the temperature down here doesn't trigger the furnace

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I watched Mandy and Dr strange. You might enjoy these.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Shutter Island op you need some DUELY AUTHORIZED FEDERAL MAWSHALLS in your life.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Methanar posted:

play snake

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

when is the last time you truly smiled, OP?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Methanar posted:

watch Happy! to see Christopher Meloni go nuts in the most entertaining manner possible (this performance is admittedly more enjoyable if you've ever watched SVU)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

LGD posted:

watch Happy! to see Christopher Meloni go nuts in the most entertaining manner possible (this performance is admittedly more enjoyable if you've ever watched SVU)

this was meloni's best work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kepx9lmiHfg

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sorry to hear about your sense of humor, boring opinions, and bad thread

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i never liked his stand up much either. he has a stoners wit. wouldnt be surprised if he only wrote his jokes high.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yeah he sucks fuckbutt what else is new you pitiful hag? Should I toot my rear shithorn in your haggard wretched gnarled face you swamp witch bitch, as a congratulations? I won't even stoop so low to grant you even such a lowly dignity you freaking homunculus.

You're on my bad side right now you loving born out of wedlock miscreant!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sorry that was mean I apologize

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
This headache won't go away I already took an advil I don't want another. And my ears hurt

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

When in doubt, watch The Office.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

My Shoes posted:

When in doubt, watch The Office.

He already watched something that's supposed be funny but isn't

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Julius CSAR posted:

He already watched something that's supposed be funny but isn't

oh youre right. he should watch your mom then.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
wow

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

just some light comedy. dont have a hissy.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

My Shoes posted:

just some light comedy. dont have a hissy.

comedy...?

:confused:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
This thread is more lame than his special.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

well im tired ok? :)

:glomp:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
He shouldve just went down Bobcats path.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qAfWWQJ5w

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

like i said in the last dave chappelle thread, watch bill hicks man! he's the best.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

The_Continental posted:

when is the last time you truly smiled, OP?

Well it wasn't tonight

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Methanar, Ive been thinking about your last 5-6 weird incel isolationist meme threads and Ive decided that the best course of action for you is to populate your home with a Home Alone style cardboard cutout house party. Im sure if youre not picky about which celebrities you want to hang with you could find some classic ones like Michael Jordan or Carmen Electra pretty cheap and then at least youd have someone to talk to.

When you get really bummed you can order delivery and then really crank up the tunes and when the delivery guy comes you can attach pullies to your feet and the hand behind the door so it looks like the cutouts are dancing. Be sure to close the curtains first, this is key! The delivery guy will think youre pretty popular to be having such a raucous hoedown in the middle of nowhere, Canada. What a feather in your cap thatll be!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bust Rodd posted:

Methanar, I’ve been thinking about your last 5-6 weird incel isolationist meme threads and I’ve decided that the best course of action for you is to populate your home with a Home Alone style cardboard cutout house party. I’m sure if you’re not picky about which celebrities you want to hang with you could find some classic ones like Michael Jordan or Carmen Electra pretty cheap and then at least you’d have someone to talk to.

When you get really bummed you can order delivery and then really crank up the tunes and when the delivery guy comes you can attach pullies to your feet and the hand behind the door so it looks like the cutouts are dancing. Be sure to close the curtains first, this is key! The delivery guy will think you’re pretty popular to be having such a raucous hoedown in the middle of nowhere, Canada. What a feather in your cap that’ll be!

Really odd but very agreeable assessment.