Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Don't need to worry about scouting if you don't have any draft picks

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1186357230804840453

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

This was just so incredibly cold a thing to ask

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Play posted:

Occasionally he takes a decent hit as his speed and agility fails to get him clear of a compromising situation. Normally though he's either being wrapped/tripped by the legs or diving down when he sees a hit coming

It cannot be under emphasized how badly RG3 allowed himself to get wrecked. It's as if he was magnetically attracted to the biggest hits possible. Jackson doesn't seem to get sucked into the gravitywell of planet Linebacker nearly as often, though I still hold my breath when any QB takes off after living the RG3 experience.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

if there's any justice in this world this guy will turn into a truly upper tier (elite????) qb and win one super bowl

too bad there's no justice and instead it will be Tom Brady with two more rings pissing his 55 year old urine on our face

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmfao

Never mind. Hahahahahaha

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

https://slate.com/culture/2019/10/los-angeles-chargers-tennessee-titans-ending.html

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

It's exactly what it says it is, and it is amazing

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

eagles released orlando scandrick

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

shyduck posted:

eagles released orlando scandrick

52 to go!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Just glorious.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The fact that Belichick smiled during that game is all you need to know at the level of misery inflicted on the Jets.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

The fact that Belichick smiled during that game is all you need to know at the level of misery inflicted on the Jets.

He didn't even do that for Buttfumble

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Brady was still in with like 4 minutes to go up 33 nothing.

How has nobody "Charles Martined" him yet? What do you have to lose?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8JN5Rcrm0Q

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pops Mgee posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8JN5Rcrm0Q

Because the league would crucify the player doing it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Still think that's the only thing I vehemently disagree with Belichick on. Well, Trump probably. But like, even if the player who did that would be instantly banned from the league for life why give someone who's likely pissed off and feeling petty the opportunity to do that?

And he does this over and over again.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

im sad again

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pops Mgee posted:

You are really horny for Brady to get injured huh?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a neat cape posted:

im sad again

good

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Watching the highlights and noticed one of Darnold's picks should have been a delay of game penalty. Can you challenge those?

Like could the Jets have challenged and said we committed a penalty so that pick shouldn't have counted?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Kalli posted:

You are really horny for Brady to get injured huh?

I just want him to go away and that seems like the only option at this point.

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

Hunt11 posted:

Because the league would crucify the player doing it.

It'd be worse than that given the sort of sway that Robert Kraft has in the league and in the world. The dude who did that to Brady would "mysteriously vanish" a few months later

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Pops Mgee posted:

I just want him to go away and that seems like the only option at this point.

Shame

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Watching the highlights and noticed one of Darnold's picks should have been a delay of game penalty. Can you challenge those?

Like could the Jets have challenged and said we committed a penalty so that pick shouldn't have counted?

The pats would just decline the penalty.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hunt11 posted:

Yeah but on a delay penalty the play doesn't happen if it's called. It's like a false start.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Hunt11 posted:

Delay of game means the whistle should be blown and the play never happened...it’s not something you can decline.

E;f,b.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm guessing it's not something you can challenge after thinking about it for a bit. It comes up a few times a year in more normal circumstances where the offense did something good and the D would want to challenge.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Pops Mgee posted:

Multiple six figure game checks?

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

From what I can gather, most players in the league like Brady, so they wouldn't do him dirty like that.

What was the Darnold sound bite, and why were the punt penalties declined? I quite watching before halftime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shadow225 posted:

What was the Darnold sound bite, and why were the punt penalties declined? I quite watching before halftime.

The Pats were punting after the game was realistically over from the Jets 32 or so, they wanted more room to punt. Took penalties to get more room and the Jet declined them.

Darnold sound bite was basically him saying he was seeing ghosts, and he played like it.