Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
so there's this guy, John Jacob-Jingleheimer Rambo, and well.. coincidentally his name is my name too. this is extremely inconvenient for me because whenever I go out, The People (you know, from the United States Constitution; "We The People" ie. The People's representatives aka the US government) always are shouting at me about returning to Vietnam to finish for them what they started, and I'm like "for the thousandth time, YOU GOT THE WRONG JOHN JACOB-JINGLEHEIMER RAMBO!!"

but they never listen, always shouting about the poor men that were left behind... *heavy sigh*

"They drew first blood drat it! NOT ME!"

I shout this over and over again as i load a quiver with my granade-arrows and my trusty Bowie knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i guess it doesn't help that i go out in public dressed like this: :madmax:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i'm getting the feeling this joke has been done already and with it an impending sense of doom

Heather Papps

hello friend

serious post: my main hair rule is the rambo rule.
if it is longer then rambo would tolerate on his own head
CUT
THAT
HAIR

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
good rule imo, you can even use the clippings to make camouflage with when you have to inevitably return to Vietnam to save your comrades that were left behind

Pissed Ape Sexist

My name irl is David Bowie Knife and your original post is v triggering to me

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

My name irl is David Bowie Knife and your original post is v triggering to me

apologies friend, have you ever tried the weed in Vietnam? My fav strain is Apocalypse Tao.

Pissed Ape Sexist

Martin Green and Burnel Kurtz are nice but I think they should spell it 'Bolonel' as a shibboleth for the NVA

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I read "bolonel" as "bolognel" like "buh-lo-nel"
and now I want a bologna sandwich with a side of weed

Truman Peyote

he's the guy from the "big bad john" song right?

Escape From Noise

Makeout Patrol posted:

he's the guy from the "big bad john" song right?

That's Big Bad Booty Daddy John iirc

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Dick Bastardly posted:

I read "bolonel" as "bolognel" like "buh-lo-nel"
and now I want a bologna sandwich with a side of weed

Now I wanna start pronouncing Bologna like Colonel. So instead of asking for a fried "Ba-Loney" sandwich, I'd say, "hello and gmungo friend, I'd like a fried bernel sandwich"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Jolo posted:

Now I wanna start pronouncing Bologna like Colonel. So instead of asking for a fried "Ba-Loney" sandwich, I'd say, "hello and gmungo friend, I'd like a fried bernel sandwich"

im feelin the bernel

Escape From Noise

John J. Rambo Esq.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

John J. Rambo Esq.

"your honor i am just a simple vietnam veteran, things like loud noises and bright flashes frighten me, but to me this case is pretty simple too..."

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
"your honor I present to you, and to the court this testimony from the defendant as evidence; quote 'they drew first blood! not me!' end quote"

"your honor I think you'll find, and the jury will agree, that what we have here is a textbook case of killing in self-defense and as such, my client has committed no crime"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
john some of the lawn tools we lent the williams never came back, do you think you could go get them?

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Luvcow posted:

john some of the lawn tools we lent the williams never came back, do you think you could go get them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring