Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i don't have any ill will towards this place but i belong here about as much as i do in or adjacent to any community, and ill probably just continue getting drunk and publicly humiliating myself otherwise. plus im genuinely crazy enough to believe that my life is contingent upon browsing these forums for whatever convoluted psychotic spiderweb of a reason and whether that's true or not the best thing would be the boot.

here's an unrelated screenshot of the best fo3 mod to make this op feel like it has more of a body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sir you are like an old hand-cranked grinder in need of restoration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuBywc6Lnk8

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Hey, uh, emotions are high and you're probably drunk. Maybe you'll feel a little better after a much needed nap. :shobon:

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Hey, uh, emotions are high and you're probably drunk. Maybe you'll feel a little better after a much needed nap. :shobon:

this is about as sober as i've ever been while posting here

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
You'd still be able to browse most forums when the paywall isn't up, you just wouldn't be able to post.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

The Cockler posted:

this is about as sober as i've ever been while posting here

What if I told you that I haven't noticed and that I've laughed at your posts, and that you're funny and that we'll miss you

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Lowtax PLEASE don't do it. If you ban The Cockler I will SUE Something Awful.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mooey Cow posted:

You'd still be able to browse most forums when the paywall isn't up, you just wouldn't be able to post.

for fucks sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

You probably should get a perma for this threads shamefulness