Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider

Rarity posted:

The conflation of Jeremy Corbyn, horny and jam is doing things to me. Add in a manhole and you've got yourself a real party.

I'm about to jam something in my manhole :pervert:

Edit: Smoke 420 every day, open palm slam a marrow right up the council while taking council poppers!

Braggart fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Strom Cuzewon posted:

I feel like open and honest horny with no judgement or pressure would be radically good for society

Attempting to eliminate sexual harassment by making it a societal norm is certainly a radical approach.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/1200923962961739781?s=20

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

HJB posted:

Attempting to eliminate sexual harassment by making it a societal norm is certainly a radical approach.

Hmm that's certainly not what I meant, but I can't deny that it's what I said

deano
Sep 6, 2000

https://twitter.com/C4Dispatches/status/1200836894231126017

This popped up on my feed and honestly tore me to pieces.

I dont post much but read this thead everyday these days and well people have to deal with me shouting down their lovely opinions when i here meso thanks for that its made me a better person.
I've had a lovely few months personaly which sucked and the last week everything seem to be on the upswing yay.

Im in South East Scotland
Sitting tory got 53% last time but his ground game is poo poo and local SNP i think is stronger than last time but honestly my gut feel of this is like the polls, mostly full of poo poo.
So snp/con straight fight in my local so tactial snp it is.
The local labour candidate is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Davidson_(British_politician). But polled low last time, least he didnt loose his deposit like the Lib.

I've not had anything through the letter box from him but if the focus is winnable seats makes sense. Had just 2 SNP and one Tory one that i think is from 2017 as the charts and numbers are dated, might be left over from then and hopefully hes not getting any new ones out.

Everyone out the doorsteps or doing a thing in the background keep it up your doing great work.

All goes well here one less Scottish tory shitebag

We can Win this!
soz for slightly drunk rambling posting but honesdtly right now i wish i could give you all a big hug.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Boris identifies with the colonisers. It's blatantly obvious that he thinks the Scramble for Africa was no bad thing, and that the problem is that we don't still rule the continent. A great many things he says and writes make this clear. That's one of the reasons he's so racist, for how can his worldview be justified without the explanation that Africans are inferior to him?

Motherfucker.

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

baka kaba posted:

I liked the implication that there's a lot of (probably younger) people in finance who want Labour to win and are totally fine with earning slightly less money if it turns the whole country around

I mean, pretty much everyone in my office hates the DePfeffel. No end of piss taking going on. Especially the loud, 40s cockney geezers working with some of the multimillion quid accounts. A lot of that probably comes from the fact we have a shitload of German lads around who think Corbyn's policies are pretty close to their mainstream politicians. The main divergence actually is the (trying to put it nicely) young Essex lasses who are a bit more ... low information voter.

Unfortunately there's a lot of tory -> lib dem sympathy going around, rather than actual Labour voting. I'm still debating whether I want to get into a political conversation with my boss when I go over to X Germany next week before quitting. Nice enough guy, Irish (actual rebellious tendency), and I know we'll end up going out drinking. But the definition of a melt.

Honestly though I'm just looking forward to going back to a contract that doesn't require me to wear business goddamn casual in the new year. And taking the 12th off to give the elderly/disabled a lift to the polling station.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

RockyB posted:

And taking the 12th off to give the elderly/disabled a lift to the polling station.

Good on you! :hfive:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Braggart posted:

Boris identifies with the colonisers. It's blatantly obvious that he thinks the Scramble for Africa was no bad thing, and that the problem is that we don't still rule the continent. A great many things he says and writes make this clear. That's one of the reasons he's so racist, for how can his worldview be justified without the explanation that Africans are inferior to him?

Motherfucker.
That whole article is so full of contradictions that if you cancel them out all you're left with is "Africans are savage children". He really is a poo poo.

Anyhow, New Thread Up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

deano posted:

All goes well here one less Scottish tory shitebag

We can Win this!
soz for slightly drunk rambling posting but honesdtly right now i wish i could give you all a big hug.

Welcome, comrade!