Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Bryan putting over Cole was great. I wish that would lead to an actual feud with them

Established superstar former champ puts over leader of the invading yellow and black gang :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This was a cool as hell show and is proof that WWE works best when plans go to poo poo.

Vince getting painted into a corner and having no choice but to just put on a wrestling show doesn't happen nearly enough (and is a sign he has to go) but you're absolutely right that this was a really good show and incredibly easy to watch. Please just do more like this.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I like how it takes a complete disaster for WWE to produce their first watchable show in months

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This was a cool as hell show and is proof that WWE works best when plans go to poo poo.

Not really. It was a sad reminder of how much world class talent WWE has sitting around in catering aging.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Jerusalem posted:

Vince getting painted into a corner and having no choice but to just put on a wrestling show doesn't happen nearly enough (and is a sign he has to go) but you're absolutely right that this was a really good show and incredibly easy to watch. Please just do more like this.

yeah the show and match quality would likely increase once vince is gone

however that's decades of bad pr that the wwe's got hanging over their collective heads

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

isnt this just nexus again

Not remotely. It's only happening because it's Survivor Series season.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Jerusalem posted:

Please just do more like this.

*taps fingers together nervously, unable to look you in the eye*

I.....I...have b-bad news about that....

But hey, CAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6m6X_zAVfw

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Liquid Communism posted:

Not really. It was a sad reminder of how much world class talent WWE has sitting around in catering aging.

i mean it's not even that, it's that literally the most exciting talent they have is being wasted in a quixotic feud on Wednesday nights

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Liquid Communism posted:

Okay fine sure, choose the nihilist angle

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I just realized "Cage" is like the first Marvel movie crossover with Reb Brown (Captain America) and Lou Ferrigno (The Hulk).

W O W

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Aiden is back for 205 Live. I was going to watch for more NXT guys showing up but crowd is so awkwardly quiet I can't watch and half the 205 guys are on NXT anyway.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I just realized "Cage" is like the first Marvel movie crossover with Reb Brown (Captain America) and Lou Ferrigno (The Hulk).

W O W

Apparently there were plans in the early 80s to do a crossover between CBS' Hulk and Spider-Man shows, only for it to fall apart according to producers because Ferrigno said no. Which was a surprise to Lou, since he only learned about the proposed crossover years later when he was researching records for his autobiography.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Davros1 posted:

Apparently there were plans in the early 80s to do a crossover between CBS' Hulk and Spider-Man shows, only for it to fall apart according to producers because Ferrigno said no. Which was a surprise to Lou, since he only learned about the proposed crossover years later when he was researching records for his autobiography.

Wait, the Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man? We were robbed of that??????

*invents time machine to kick some producer's asses*

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Broke: Lou Ferrigno Hulk and CBS Spider-Man team up
Woke: Lou Ferrigno Hulk and TOEI Spider-Man team up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Are they back yet?