Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY RETIRED
Aug 28, 2019

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in
Good morning, evening, around and in-between to you all!

After years of exemplary service both as an IK and then as a full-time moderator, cash crab has concluded it's time for her to step down and resume enjoying the forums as a day-to-day user instead. I know you guys have appreciated having her around as much as I have. Raccoon mom will continue being raccoon mom in our hearts; so if ever you need her, just tip over a nearby trash can and she will come calling.

Or not, if she doesn't want to, because now she doesn't have to deal with the reports queue. :hehe: Let's take a moment to appreciate all that cash crab has done for us, and to wish her well both here on the forums and in her real life in the future.

...And, now, please join me in welcoming instead our own Pastry of the Year as my new PYF co-mod. :) I believe he's going to do a fantastic job here, and I hope he will have the same support from all of you as he does from me. We will be working closely together while he grows accustomed to the new role, and I've already been impressed by his handle on the best subforum community on Something Awful.

That's you guys, by the way, if that wasn't clear. You're the best subforum community. You're great.

To raccoons and to shrimp,

Love,
BIRD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU