Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Adun posted:

Minnesota fans would rather take the Rose Bowl than a CFP spot though

Can confirm, we haven't been to the Rose Bowl since like the 60s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

As a Wisconsin fan, I have always loved and respected our western brethren. The beating of Penn State today just further deepens that love.

Goldy, Bitch.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Real gopher fans were in on PJ Fleck after he finally ended the Wisconsin streak

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Play posted:

Don't know much about the football team but goldy seems like a cool guy who I'd like to be friends with

:hai:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Please Minnesota win a Big Ten title game before Michigan does, it would be extremely funny to this Michigan fan.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Petite Dinklage posted:

As a Wisconsin fan, I have always loved and respected our western brethren. The beating of Penn State today just further deepens that love.

Goldy, Bitch.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Battle for the Axe is going to be so good this year.

Sadly it's coming back to Madison :getin:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Minnesota is good, unlike the Alabama Crimson tide football team, who are bad and have no wins of the caliber of Minnesota's.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Petite Dinklage posted:

Goldy, Bitch.

man you realize that them beating PSU probably keeps you guys out of the championship game, right? Like as an Iowa fan I felt a little conflicted but i also knew deep in my heart that we were going to lose today so watching penn state lose took precedence but you, you were actively cheering for the total removal of any possibility for your team to succeed.

unless you think iowa is going to beat minnesota which, oh man, did you watch our game today?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

iospace posted:

Battle for the Axe is going to be so good this year.

Sadly it's coming back to Madison :getin:

The game isn't in Wisconsin this year so we don't have to bring it to you before we win again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:unsmithgopher:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

DC Murderverse posted:

man you realize that them beating PSU probably keeps you guys out of the championship game, right? Like as an Iowa fan I felt a little conflicted but i also knew deep in my heart that we were going to lose today so watching penn state lose took precedence but you, you were actively cheering for the total removal of any possibility for your team to succeed.

unless you think iowa is going to beat minnesota which, oh man, did you watch our game today?

i will take penn state, the school that facilitated the rape of children, losing vs wisconsin getting the opportunity to lose to ohio state again

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
May I join this bandwagon even if I don't watch college football? This seems like fun and promise to maintain fandom after they Become Bad AgainTM

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Minnesota Golden Gophers are good at football

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Are the Gophers good at football you ask? Yes, they are indeed good at football.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Big news:

goldy bitch!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Boat is rowed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006