Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The sun has now been gone for 58 years. Our forecasts do not expect it to make a return in the 2099 summer season.

Nano locusts swarms will be a problem again in the fall. Remember to update the firmware on your carbon underweave for the latest in protection from the locusts. We here at the Almanac do not recommend the 212.3 update from earlier this year, a vulnerability was detected in this firmware that could allow the locusts to compromise your skin, bones, and network security.

DID YOU KNOW??

Did you know that the fluid that coats your cyber rooster's wings each morning can be used as a substitute for milk or half and half in your coffee each morning? It adds a unique zing to each cup and is safe in quantities of 1tsp or less per day for humans or 6 gallons or less per day for Androfolk.

Plant your water chestnuts and baby corn just after the second freeze of the long winter. Yep, some of the only vegetables that remain in 2099 are water chestnuts and baby corn. Sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

On this day, November 8, 2019, the Great Cataclysm officially began.

nut

a nice set of foam ear plugs will help you ignore the screams while peeling the cyber carrots

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
doing the fist of the north star multipunch move at the dirt to make lil holes to put mandrake seeds in. "you are already fertile" i mutter as i turn away.

crimes

Manifisto

LUNAR UPDATE

Moon Mk. I is waxing gibbous, perfect for planting dental floss (Montana only)

Moon Mk. III is a "new moon." note that this is not THE new moon (that's Moon Mk. XXXIV), it is simply A new moon, a cyclic phenomenon that should be no cause for panic (unlike when Moon Mk. XIX appeared, which was a highly appropriate time to panic)

Moons Mk. VII, XII, and XVII.V are in perfect trine, heading towards syzygy at 11:59PM on Nov. 9. don't, uh, don't stand under anything heavy and movable right around then. also avoid planting avocados for 24 hrs on either side of that event, or breeding anything reptilian.

any other, smaller moons you might or might not see in the day or night sky are probably illusions. if you pay them too much attention you'll just encourage them.

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Sunspot activity in early March coincides with higher than normal mutant aggression. STAY INDOORS!

death sext

Water chestnuts bland and boring? Not so fast!

Modern-day water chestnuts are rich in lead! Emerging studies suggest this powerful soil enhancement improves vomit strength and builds vital seizure muscles.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
apples are a GREAT source of radium
don't let them bite you, though

thanks Manifisto!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Turbo Dogs: What parts can you eat?

super sweet best pal

Today is a Best Day to
Dig Pit Traps, Cut Psychic Tumors to Slow Growth, Cut Mundane Tumors to Increase Growth, Slaughter, Paint a Warning Sign, Pray for Aid from the Ivory Citadel, Can Fruit, Kill Radflies

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
communicating with the bees via that Jamiroquai dance sequence from Napoleon Dynamite

crimes

nut

If the rock is wet, it's raining.
If the rock is swinging, the magnetosphere is misaligned.
If the rock casts a shadow, it is too late for you.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
setting up a Death Stranding style system where i tote jpgs of wizards airbrushed onto vans across the vast tractless desert

crimes

Escape From Noise

Wasteland Raider's Almanac

TOOT BOOT

whoa

Sing Along

by Athanatos
Predicted west coast hypercane coastal churn is expected to leave beachcombers with a treasure trove of artifacts to scavenge. The projected hypercane inter-eyewall safety period for this year is December 12-16th. Remember to return to your bunker or dome a day before the projected eyewall return as forecasts may have up to a day of inaccuracy. The next safe period is expected to occur some time in June.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Korean Boomhauer
The Zone is anticipated to become much more active as the cooler season goes on. Expect more blowouts to happen for the first few weeks of November. The December Bandit Activity Increase is expected to happen earlier this year, as using artifacts as gifts is expected to double this holiday season, so plan accordingly.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hey everyone, we all know that when our ancestors cursed the skies, gods of men abandoned us for a thousand years. And I know it's a sin to leave the tunnels as cool mother earth protects us and sister night tells us sweet lies until the maddening torment of day takes our lives, but listen, those who trade with the blind nomads hear tales that in the howling north the nomads have felt a cooling as if the demon sun had momentarily turned away, and one of them swore that a drop of water had fallen from the sky and touched his thick carapace! Now I bet you're all wondering, has it been a thousand years since the poisoning? Nobody knows. Maybe if we can figure out what a "season" is we can get an idea.

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Hey everyone, we all know that when our ancestors cursed the skies, gods of men abandoned us for a thousand years. And I know it's a sin to leave the tunnels as cool mother earth protects us and sister night tells us sweet lies until the maddening torment of day takes our lives, but listen, those who trade with the blind nomads hear tales that in the howling north the nomads have felt a cooling as if the demon sun had momentarily turned away, and one of them swore that a drop of water had fallen from the sky and touched his thick carapace! Now I bet you're all wondering, has it been a thousand years since the poisoning? Nobody knows. Maybe if we can figure out what a "season" is we can get an idea.

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

weather prediction for 2100

winter, unending

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

The steady increase of the tropical biome over the past 100 years of global warming means there's really no bad time to plant your GMO oil palms! Which is good, because they are the only thing that can grow in this blighted earth!

Recipe of the day:
Grandma's Remanufactured Palm Oil Pie
Ingredients:
Palm oil flour
Palm oil
I Can't Believe It's Not Apples® artificial flavour
FruitForm® solidified palm oil "fruit" shapes
Palm sugar
Cinnamoid

Put all the ingredients into the recombiner and press "pie".

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Teeth in my water chestnut crop?

Have you found assorted teeth in your water chestnut harvests? We here at the Almanac still don't know what the deal is with those. Maybe you've planted your crops not in soil, but in a biteybitey nest. Maybe a gigawitch has put a hex on that part of the land. We're kinda perplexed by the whole teeth thing. The good news? The teeth are 100% edible* and high in calcium. Have a chow on those chompers! Stir them into your nutrient paste for a bit of a crunch!

*edible for Androfolk equipped with Malkovor v2+ hydraulic jaw actuators

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(martha stewart .exe voice) pursued by bandits across hard terrain? scatter a handful of water chestnut seeds behind u, their natural caltrop-like shape will gently caress up the pseudopods of your pursuers

crimes