Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I couldn't fight jrode in an abandoned Sears but j will fight the hell out of these cops

Incidentally, he or someone indistinguishable from him popped up the other day in the libertarian thread. Not that your fight here isn't admirable as well, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Incidentally, he or someone indistinguishable from him popped up the other day in the libertarian thread. Not that your fight here isn't admirable as well, of course.

Unban him imo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Dead rear end jrode doing a YEAH SAY THAT TO MY FACE PUSSY and the thread going lol you don't know dickeye is one of the funniest parts of his saga

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It loving has to be him, the posting style is near identical

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

WampaLord posted:

It loving has to be him, the posting style is near identical

Yeah let's not jinx it though. Give him a few more days and maybe he'll claim a slave state is more free than Canada, again.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
I hope they're doing better. I guess my sister knows him. I have very little faith in the cops here, especially after that bullshit with the guy at Skiddy Park.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Radirot posted:

I hope they're doing better. I guess my sister knows him. I have very little faith in the cops here, especially after that bullshit with the guy at Skiddy Park.

Everyone in this dumb poo poo city knows him, I'm intensely unsurprised

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also if she knows him there's a non zero chance she knows me lmao

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

How is his girlfriend doing post-surgery?

It's great that it at least looks like he might manage to defend himself legally, though it's ridiculous to have to go through the trouble to begin with with no possibility for meaningful recourse. I also donated, inadvertently doxxing myself in the process lol (didn't realize you could use a different name on gofundme), though I'm pretty sure someone could easily link my SA account to me with some googling so w/e. Also, I had no idea you were @KamenRiderUno on twitter.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ytlaya posted:

How is his girlfriend doing post-surgery?

It's great that it at least looks like he might manage to defend himself legally, though it's ridiculous to have to go through the trouble to begin with with no possibility for meaningful recourse. I also donated, inadvertently doxxing myself in the process lol (didn't realize you could use a different name on gofundme), though I'm pretty sure someone could easily link my SA account to me with some googling so w/e. Also, I had no idea you were @KamenRiderUno on twitter.

Thaaaaaaats me. If you see someone following goons with a Sentai/rider themed name it's me on a new account after being banned again

His girlfriend is walking again, as far as j know. She's still in rehab and will be for a while though

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

gradenko_2000 posted:

holy poo poo if Dickeye beats the cops

I am always down for someone bearing the cops

uh, in court

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i dont remember if i posted this but his gf is in rehab but walking, so she's not paralyzed, which is good. no news about the legal stuff yet unfortunately

he did get me the info to deposit the money in his account though which means in a few days/early next week he'll be getting almost two thousand dollars after fees. i set the goal for 1500 and he's getting 400some on top of that, in no small part thanks to goons

you fuckin doofuses

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

No you

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
pics or bs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Reprisal posted:

pics or bs

Of what, my friend running down the street holding the 1945 and change in his hand?

Trust me if I was running a scam I would have come up with some bro aziz tier poo poo

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Of what, my friend running down the street holding the 1945 and change in his hand?

Trust me if I was running a scam I would have come up with some bro aziz tier poo poo

personally i want pics of your friend in the courtroom victorious over the bs charges leveled against him by the pigs but i guess we'll have to wait for that

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

personally i want pics of your friend in the courtroom victorious over the bs charges leveled against him by the pigs but i guess we'll have to wait for that

Yeah that comes down the line

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
He got the money today

From the horses mouth

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

LF bought pants for someone... CSPAM has bought an entire suit

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:eyepop:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

He now owns as many suits as millionaire Bernie Sanders

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Men in Red

Debs: Let's put it on.
Agent B: Put what on?
Debs: The last suit you'll ever wear.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

He got the money today

From the horses mouth

just saw this. this is so great. thanks everyone for donating.

benghazi can I unsticky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Nichael posted:

just saw this. this is so great. thanks everyone for donating.

benghazi can I unsticky?

Yeah go for it

Thank you again everyone. Sincerely, bottom of my heart, thank you