Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ITT post things that make steam shoot out of your ears

Want to post a wall of text screed about why that guy on Twitter is a dumbass? Do it here. Probably shouldn't threaten to kill anyone though, or post too much goon poo poo. Don't want this to get all helldumpy.

I'll start with one that gets me good and pissed off anytime I think of it.

https://dailykos.com/stories/2016/1...-they-voted-for

quote:

Don’t weep for these coal miners, now abandoned by their GOP patrons. They are getting exactly the government that they voted for. Democrats can no longer offer unrequited love and cover for them. And isn’t this what democracy is all about? They won the election! This is what they wanted!

And just to add to the shittiness of this remember that this millionaire gently caress wrote this right in the middle of the worst black lung epidemic in decades.

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/15/505577680/advanced-black-lung-cases-surge-in-appalachia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress you

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

freckle posted:

gently caress you

That sort of anger is exactly what this thread needs.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:d2a:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i don't get angry op, be at peace amitabha

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Angry is good. Angry gets poo poo done.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

we already have a hot takes thread

sorry, this is the angry thread. let me try again:

we already have a hot takes thread, you loving dumbass

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope obama loving dies before he gets to enjoy the rest of his life as a wealthy venerable elder statesman/messiah

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But the Succ Zone already exists

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao Aaron Sorkin

Aaron Dorkin

gently caress you you loving idiot lmao

gently caress this show

gently caress you god drat lmao

How loving stupid are you, you liberal loving baby bitch idiot? How loving stupid do you have to be to enjoy this horseshit? How many farts do you think this idiot is huffing right now? Aaron you loving suck

this fucknut delusional rear end in a top hat bred thousands of braindead liberals that became enchanted by his pure bullshit and super introspective poetry about "what if liberals could actually accomplish something" which you know can't happen because they're all centrist scum that will compromise and collapse the moment their bubble breaks

This shitbird writes and directs stupid poo poo like that loving airplane everyone knows about - you know the one, SIR I HAVE TO DELIVER THE NEWS, SIR, SIR - on top of all the self righteous hindsight where Dorkin is clearly goin "hell yea, I'm the only one who GETS it" and having absolutely no loving clue about anything related to modern journalism or reality for that matter

Sorkin is the loving Ted Cruz of entertainment, just the physical embodiment of a wet fart in an elevator that everyone wants to move away from but unfortunately some of us will just have to ride it out until we don't have to see hear or smell them again

Even when I'm baked like I am now I still sit here, laughing, about how much I despise this idiot and the people that swear the united states of America could be perfect if we could all be like his characters, who are written from the viewpoint of a man whose frame if reference is no longer tied to reality but to issues of the New Yorker from 10 years ago

This is one of the only people that could ever lead me to meltdown levels of anger and "gently caress you you stupid loving clueless god drat rear end in a top hat" stream of angry consciousness but he does it

There are so many moments of eyeroll inducing bullshit on the newsroom, it's mind boggling how this idiot functions, from gobsmacked outbursts over posting things to a - get this - A BLOG!!!!! - to a childlike understanding of how news actually works, I was in full loving meltdown mode to the point I couldn't finish watching the entire series when it actually premiered, and only recently got the urge to go back and hatewatch it just so I could put into words just how god damned dense this moronic turdeating show is along with its creator

Can't wait to be told how smart these characters are. Can't wait to have this bespectacled ballsack lecture me more about how loving modern he is and intune with reality, like the guy who is really into Bigfoot and also is going to INFILTRATE THE TROLLS but apparently only knows about trolls from Tails Gets Trolled and took the whole thing serious. Can't wait to hear this dumbfuck do stupid poo poo like that weird debate format that he had a dozen people or whatever study how to act and respond like candidates only the demonstration fails.miserably in like 10 seconds as a studio exec has a meltdown about it or some poo poo lmao

If you like Aaron Sorkin stuff just loving shut the gently caress up you god damned imbecile omfg lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gimme a spicy chicken sandwich with cajun fries and a coke

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

freckle posted:

gently caress you

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
gently caress that, gently caress you, gently caress this thread.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dp8Bv--nrA

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain_Maclaine posted:

gently caress that, gently caress you, gently caress this thread.

:nixon:

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
gently caress pppl who hate aaron sorkin. Hes goode.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
:chloe:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Persiflagist posted:

gently caress pppl who hate aaron sorkin. Hes goode.

:mods:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I thought you were cool, perdiflagist, or at least not the biggest idiot on this sub.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Weka posted:

I thought you were cool, perdiflagist, or at least not the biggest idiot on this sub.

Hes the guy who posted all those research papers from Mit or whatyever right? That was win

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
i hate dead poo poo threads loving rear end in a top hat

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
actually no, im pretty happy and i wish you all a very good night.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
bourgeois electoral BULL poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
just needed some catharsis thank you OP