Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

It's loving garbage for idiots

Whatever you say, weeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

pram posted:

also downvoted so it doesnt poison my youtube recs

This doesn't work :twisted:

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

some people don't even like those youtube clips of people getting their balls utterly annihilated in forklift bloopers, i even get that

I would like to see this

Master J Plus
Apr 20, 2010

by Hand Knit
I thought the same as OP until I saw the episode when the dad and alien do their bodybuilding routine to that Aaliyah song lol

edit: also

Master J Plus fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Dec 7, 2019

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The show isn't great when it was being 9/11 Family Guy, but it found itself several seasons in.

Just about any episode with Patrick Stewart is gold, and the cast can actually sing so the musical episodes are also really good.

It can be hit or miss other than that, but it has a better rate than The Simpsons.

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
YOSPOS lol

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

pixaal posted:

Just about any episode with Patrick Stewart is gold

Apparently Patrick Stewart absolutely loves voicing director Bullock, he gets a big kick out of being able to say the most insane poo poo he'll probably ever get to say.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

pixaal posted:

The show isn't great when it was being 9/11 Family Guy, but it found itself several seasons in.

Just about any episode with Patrick Stewart is gold, and the cast can actually sing so the musical episodes are also really good.

It can be hit or miss other than that, but it has a better rate than The Simpsons.

Everyone except Francine's actor can and sometimes they give her songs for some reason.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Sammus posted:

Apparently Patrick Stewart absolutely loves voicing director Bullock, he gets a big kick out of being able to say the most insane poo poo he'll probably ever get to say.

He's a massive fan of Beavis and Butthead too

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Master J Plus posted:

I thought the same as OP until I saw the episode when the dad and alien do their bodybuilding routine to that Aaliyah song lol

edit: also

I loving love that episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKmIb3W9o1U