Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trees before or after Christmas?
This poll is closed.
before 2 6.67%
after 5 16.67%
during 8 26.67%
happy holidays 15 50.00%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Anti-Hero posted:

Yeah I get that. I’m just being pessimistic as a fan. Getting ready to expect the rear end drilling we will get from the Saints, Seahawks, or god forbid the Cowboys in the playoffs.

another thing to keep in mind is sometimes a matchup is just bad, and sometimes you just play poorly and get owned

easily possible to get whipped one game then turn around and beat another good team the next

like i see no reason you would particularly fear a team like the seahawks, who are not built similarly to these 9ers at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

At least this year's Christmas game against the Vikings should be actually watchable, unlike 2017.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

That defense.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

PupsOfWar posted:

another thing to keep in mind is sometimes a matchup is just bad, and sometimes you just play poorly and get owned

easily possible to get whipped one game then turn around and beat another good team the next

like i see no reason you would particularly fear a team like the seahawks, who are not built similarly to these 9ers at all

So who in the NFC matches favorably to the 9ers?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Not even gonna use timeouts, lol.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

razorscooter posted:

the 6-10 nfce champion dallas cowboys

To be fair I'm sure they'll be 8-8.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Anti-Hero posted:

Seahawks?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Anti-Hero posted:

Team that beat them :hawksin:

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Jimmy G loves his grandparents :)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ravens O/Lamar against that DL should be fun.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

Its Rinaldo posted:

I thought banjo guy was dead

he did look different enough from memory that I could believe that it's the son of the original doing the gimmick by now

maybe he's just gone vegan and is in great Old Man Shape now

Chinatown posted:

that was the JETS dude i think

or the Broncos barrel man

I think Fireman Ed did publicly announce he was Giving Up a few seasons back after the Jets were finally bad enough long enough to break him.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mister Perky posted:

I think Fireman Ed did publicly announce he was Giving Up a few seasons back after the Jets were finally bad enough long enough to break him.

I heard Fireman Ed came back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

LabyaMynora posted:

I heard Fireman Ed came back.

I coulda swore I saw him during the Pats/Jets game.