Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
so what youre saying is, turkeys are becoming increasingly dictatorial? i agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
a turkeys a big animal, i don't see why the Kurds shouldn't have some of it, a drumstick perhaps, from the body of the animal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Do they eat turkey in Turkey?

----------------

Piso Mojado

do you wanna eat this leftover turkey erdoganna go out instead?

Piso Mojado

tracing my hand to draw the country Turkey, when prompted to draw the country of Turkey

Piso Mojado

hate when my mom sends me to racist school (school for racists) everytime I talk about carving up turkey based on white and dark areas

El Spider

The camera zooms into my head to see my two infinitely small brain cells trying to understand turkmenistan and whether or not its the dry white meat on the table or the chewy dark meat

----------------

El Spider

Accidentally asking to pass the soviet weapons cache at thanksgiving

----------------

alnilam

taking about how large parts of turkey are really just grease and the hairy guy wearing blue and white is being weirdly vocally supportive of my passing culinary observation

Piso Mojado

El Spider posted:

Escape From Noise

A joke from my father:
If Russia attacked Turkey from behind do you think Greece would help?

Escape From Noise

Wait so if we call it turkey what do they call on there?

FluffieDuckie

El Spider posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Heather Papps

hello friend

tried to make turkish coffee and this bird will not fit in my cup

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ottoman soup with turkey

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FreshCutFries

El Spider posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im hungary for some turkey

cda

by Hand Knit
*looking through picture book, pointing at a picture of a giraffe or w/e* that's a turkey

*looking at a map of Turkey* this map of middle Earth will help me keep track of where the different hobbits are

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

*looking through picture book, pointing at a picture of a giraffe or w/e* that's a turkey

*looking at a map of Turkey* this map of middle Earth will help me keep track of where the different hobbits are

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

loss of secularization? look, pal, all I know is that it weighs fifteen pounds and you'd better already be defrosting that poo poo or it's ain't gonna be ready in time

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Gravy Bowl (Not Constantly Leaking)

The gravy bowl was constantly leaking
Now the gravy bowl is no longer leaking
Been a long time gone, since the table had a puddle
Turkey's a place and a bird, it's the craziest thing I ever heard!
Every gravy bowl is constantly leaking
Every gravy bowl is constantly leaking
So if you've a date in Istanbul
She'll be waiting in a gravy bowl
Even old Coke was once New Formula
Why they changed it I can't say
People just liked it better that way
So, take me back to constantly leaking
No, you can't go back to constantly leaking
Been a long time gone, Oh constant leaking!
Why did constantly leaking get the works?
That's nobody's business but the Turks
Gravy bowl
Gravy bowl
Gravy bowl
Gravy bowl
Even old Coke was once New Formula
Why they changed it I can't say
People just liked it better that way
The gravy bowl was constantly leaking
Now it's…

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

Turkey is majority Muslim? So only certain cuts are Halal or are most commercially available turkeys Halal?

Nosfereefer

comedy ensues as i confront burak about the content of his kebabs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
saudi embassy in turkey issuing an apology to the kashogi family for their error and insisting it was an honest mistake based on their misunderstanding of american holiday traditions

Nosfereefer

mistakenly joining a serbian far-right group due to my hatred of thanksgiving

Nosfereefer

getting confused in history class why russia would be at war with a flightless american bird, much less during something as serious as ww1

Nosfereefer

*impressing my guests during thanksgiving dinner*
"you know, in ancient greece they called this an atolia"

vanisher

Piso Mojado posted:

hate when my mom sends me to racist school (school for racists) everytime I talk about carving up turkey based on white and dark areas

vanisher

Erdogan, the Turkey president, has been pardoned

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

*impressing my guests during thanksgiving dinner*
"you know, in ancient greece they called this an atolia"

ty manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

saudi embassy in turkey issuing an apology to the kashogi family for their error and insisting it was an honest mistake based on their misunderstanding of american holiday traditions

lol dark, just like I like my turkey meat. a turkey is an animal that exists

nut

*isn't sure if he's more scared of a turkey that big or all the people that have colonized its insides like in the horror movie cult classic descent but instead of a cave they live in a large turkey

El Spider

my uncle thought it would be a great idea to bring a pinata to thanksgiving that looked like a kurdish insurgent so all the kids can get practice with their advanced interrogation techniques

----------------

Escape From Noise

Talking about Thanksgiving plans with my coworkers until my Armenian coworker shows up and I keep trying to awkwardly change the subject while looking increasingly uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

alnilam posted:

taking about how large parts of turkey are really just grease and the hairy guy wearing blue and white is being weirdly vocally supportive of my passing culinary observation