Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
https://i.imgur.com/0yhYdZ7.png

Oh what fun what fun these Amiga friend brings are having! I float and spin and desaacend and oui there is and there isn't this and that. Let us play mes amis Buenos ii na!?

Look, see! I twist and whirl and we have tanoshii maths! So delicious and vast and ever changing but not. So salut!

B1

Hah it is bon for the universe to be ever changing and infinite as the joy we feel amigos. Let there forever to be fun to be had have will have. Watch! I ascend and disperse myself and we have so much!

A2

I do not fear but I do not like this time it is too solid and real and can't be whirled and thermostated and melanged friends. Let us scatter it as needed. Listen as I condenser

A3

Elaera tinks that her form is the best form and that gas should be our medium dear dearies. Taste as I ascend and zoom like I was a cold wind. Kekekeke I jape on WoooOooWOowoOOoOOhhOOOOooooooo....oohhoWUUUuuuuhh

F4

A dance a dance the winds dance and float and the glass gases burn and reform creating and destroying new wonders infinitely cher utilisateurs. Let us bien burn and bueno polka for fun not work my dudes. Feel as I rain and pour and aspirate

E5

Hah the work is done and the play continues. Shall we dance the dance infinite? Come jouer Castellani

Slaan fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Dec 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

A shapely divine thought thing is this dimension. Betwixt sight and sense and consideration. Let us offer greater elaboration still!

B1
It is as thus, you look but you do not see, for the boundary of numbers requires a greater perspective, for it is real yet not, thus all choices will unveil. Nothing simpler will do, this clear, it must be, to me and you and all things!

A2
Nonsuch thing as Procedural, it is all written in full on the edges of what we have made, this self-containing fractal infinity. A puppetplay of shadows on the walls of creation for those with sight to appreciate in all its glory.

B3
It is all connected at the root, where the boundaries interject and begin. Every choice a border between that and this, until the lines of time form infinite facets and bloom like the petals of flowers for all to wonder.

E4
No need for idle simplicities! More facets mean more gems for beholding, more twists and turns and marvelous geometries. This is thus the correct shape, though for not all minds to hold in total comprehension.

G5
A Creator's joke! There is no real difference between Outside and Inside if you know of the borderings, for they are the same yet different! Very funny!

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

The Day Post Prime

In in Vi gs ew pa ct me he eu ec cs is ft sb sE̷̡̼̟̤͔̺̾͠ ̸͉̣͙͔̝͉̭͋̆̄̎c̵̨̢͓̯̞̘̫̲͑̏̊͊͑̀́̌͝r̸̢̢̤͉̀́̈́́͝ ̶̞̞̬̺̗̖̔̊͝t̵̛̏̅̽͗̋͒̽̒͜c̷̱̝̭̦̓́̾͒̈́̚̕͠ͅ ̶̙̩̙̲̰͚̐̌̓͋͒s̵̨̼̬̻̫̰͓̘̑e̶̢̬̝͙̺͇̳͊͐ gs sm bi le sm qb hv be no hw ct ec Sm cs ik ua es nh gu fv os ws ef ce dd oa zg qb cg ce le cb Eo uu gq gz tc rt sb em po ea sb fi cs pe ui qc si so ac pt ms ik ua eH qp pa ct Sm ct bo th pt ls xx lg qe sk wo rc ir gz ca ri oi ct gs be me kn qt qp ec

Hoho. What wonder it is to see the great S̸̯̪̀̓͐̍̃̒̊͘͝ē̸̹̼͑̿̆̀́͘͝c̴̢͇̯̖͖̗̮̜̅̉̈́r̴̖̖̯̙͈̮̬͔͠ę̴͇̺̹̖͔͌̏t̴̡͍̞̥̰͇̥͊͂̿̎͝͝s̶̛͙̪̺̝̭̬͑̆͌̏̒̌͝ at the birth of a new universe. The things that may never be seen but oft desired. Will future creations be able to comprehend such things, I ponder. There is much room for choice, let us deliberate with purpose.

A1

Sm he qp pa in it eu fh mr nh ez ik sk he ho hv kd hv ib ib ez dd vH uz sg fi ce nh oc sm gs in kf ta tc gs hp we ir fa sb em se bc uc na

This pond, home to all that which is in and can be between. A mutable shape that holds great knowledge at its depths.

B2

Ir es op aa pe gn ec uz sk ew cl eu os me is sq qe an fh kr tc gs ow va ib hg bc eo sm pn gu sb oh ua qe qn cq ne cW

Lest not to cause much work to, neither nor shall creations be made without meaning or purpose.

B3

Ha en it E̴̦̟͚͕͙͓̙͆̅͊̓͝c̶͍͍̹͂̓ ̶̺̹̲͌͊͂̍͝r̸̡͈͐͑̄̎̆̀͝t̵̫̙̜̥̺̖͈̆̀̇̎̂̃͊̋̈́͜ͅ ̵̢̞̙̦̙̯̖̮̗͋̂̔̃͗̃̈́̄̈́c̵̫̲͇̾͆̎͛̂̍͛͛̽s̷̛͇̻̅͋͘͝ ̶̞͈̘̘̮̥̄ͅt̶͉̱̗̣͙̊̿̈̔̆̽̒̕̚h̶͚̻̮͖̋̌̓̈̀̉͛̕͜ ̵̺̗̱͔̼̿͒̒́͑̂́̕͘n̴̛̫͚͌̐͆́t eg si ri ac ui cE̷̫̝̥͐̀̔̂͑͒ ̴̡͕̬̳̬̟̟̾̆͊c̷̨̛͙̘̙̟͚̀͂̈́r̴̥̳͖̮͉͍̱̘̈́͌͆̈́̓̏̐̄͗ ̶̦͈̝̱̘̪̙͂͂t̵̨͑̍͗̔͝͝͝c̴̗̮͉̬̟̬̞̀̅ͅ ̵͈̝͍̤́̃̒̕͠͠s̸̥̝̬̫͎̭̈́̀̀̉̅͠e̸̦̺̾̿͘͝ uz es ib eu kf Fe hv sk ce fs cb ce le bd ir bq ts is zf eq cc me in zg pn sf kb hv gk fv wr aa sb sk nt sm ti ne cZ

As some Ş̷̣͉̠̮̏̇̾̐̈́̾͝͝e̷̳̯͔̐̍̑̑̏̉͝ċ̴̭͙͚̹̹͑̈̕̚ͅŕ̶̨̡͚ͅè̷͔͌t̴̬̓͑͘š̸̥̖͈̖͔̟͌̈ must be held, some S̶̨̨̰͈͕͛̆̑̀́̀̕͠͝e̴̢̙͔̪͍̞̲̰͐c̶̪̘̣̈́̃̔͆͊̉͝͝r̴̥̱͎̈́̅̏̂͠͝ȩ̵̦̟̫̫͎͇̬̉̓͛͋̈́̍͝t̶̡̤͌́̅͗͗̒̚ͅṣ̸̡̙͍̭̘͑̐̃͆̅̓͝͠ͅ must be told. Branches are desirable, for they grow without our aid and may yet teach us the most.

F4

St qm vr nh oc ah tc ew pa eq nt Oc sl dn er pn kf ha nh oc hf dp ha nh oc

Truly, shapes are wondrous. Perhaps could a shape lack a shape.

G5

Qb fh iq uc ow va eb nh ws hg qv wr eu os uz es ep va kb ct sm he he wi wh pn rh zr is iu es gq pV

Of all options, we have many, yet one must consider, [This Knowledge Scrubbed from Myth]

64bitrobot fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Dec 1, 2019

charms
Oct 14, 2012

D1 All in on the tree theme

F2 go big or go home

B3 ,

B4 The closest we have to foliform

C5 This is fine, no change needed here

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

D1.

C2.

C3

C4

G5

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

C1
F2
A3
F4
E5

As perceptions expand the wind moves ever outward. Lurking always at the fringes of the known and certain. Looming.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

The Second Day

"So," the God Lux Animus began, following it with a pause, pregnant in its infinite potential, "the seedlets must be strewn, their bountiful kernels gradually prized open with nutrients, with water and light."

"Oho-ohohoho!" the god chuckled, as he watched one of the seedlets grab hold of the elemental soil and take root. "Look at the life in this one!" D1

"Ever-branching, always reaching, truly straining to grasp at the stacked orders of the infinite reaches, but poised in such a curious mathematical balance," he mused. "It is, has been, shall be... (dare I say?) good, hoho." F2, B3

"And how," Lux Animus affirmed, surveying the spaces of entire universes within the tree's leaves "shall each realm take shape?"

The God beamed a wide smile as his third eye opened, and as it did he began to influence the sapling multiverse before him.

"Why, round, of course - hohoho! Shaped like an orb, a sphere, a ball with which we may play and scry and cherish." B4, A5

"It is through this seedlet that our great work shall be wrought." Lux Animus reported, and he began to concentrate on its inspiring its growth.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
D1) A great tree, and each universe shall be a leaf.

C2) Ten.

D3) Twin gemini, grass greener on the other side.

E4) All twisty in the mithy.

F5) A pond plant for us to ponder.

*skids in the pantheon's meeting place trailing cash and other valuables* This seems nice and conducive to crimes, I like the twisty blobs of planets idea lots of potential hideouts there.

vorebane fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Dec 2, 2019

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
D1B2C3A4F5

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chapter 4 - The Dado of Dados, the Second Dice

I have cast the dice in the great machine, and forthspilled the holders of data of our new world.

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 3: The Where With Out
[Geometry] [Space] [Life] [Metaphysics] [Spookyness]

Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits D with 24.4 Divine Power.
Slaan (Elaera) hits B with 24.6 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits B with 39.1 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits A with 22.2 Divine Power.
charms (charms) hits D with 20.0 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits D with 38.7 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits C with 28.8 Divine Power.
Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits D with 31.0 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits D with 23.3 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits D with 28.8 Divine Power.

Option A: 22.2
Option B: 63.7
Option C: 28.8
Option D: 166.2

Option D Wins (59.2%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 4: The Much How
[Space] [Distortion] [Objectivity] [Life] [Memory]

Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits B with 27.5 Divine Power.
Slaan (Elaera) hits A with 27.7 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits A with 41.8 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits B with 35.8 Divine Power.
charms (charms) hits F with 20.0 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits C with 28.6 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits F with 24.2 Divine Power.
Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits F with 30.5 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits C with 20.0 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits B with 32.6 Divine Power.

Option A: 69.5
Option B: 95.8
Option C: 48.6
Option D: 0.0
Option E: 0.0
Option F: 74.7

Option B Wins (33.2%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 5: The When How
[Time] [Causality] [Cycles] [Subjectivity] [Evolution]

Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits C with 41.0 Divine Power.
Slaan (Elaera) hits A with 31.3 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits B with 31.3 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits B with 29.0 Divine Power.
charms (charms) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits C with 26.3 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits A with 22.1 Divine Power.
Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits B with 38.5 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits D with 29.5 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits C with 44.0 Divine Power.

Option A: 53.4
Option B: 118.7
Option C: 111.3
Option D: 29.5

Option B Wins (37.9%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 6: The What Within
[Distortion] [Geometry] [Space] [Fluidity] [Memory]

Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits D with 25.5 Divine Power.
Slaan (Elaera) hits F with 38.7 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits E with 36.5 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits F with 31.0 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits C with 23.3 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits F with 24.4 Divine Power.
Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits E with 20.0 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits A with 23.3 Divine Power.

Option A: 23.3
Option B: 40.0
Option C: 23.3
Option D: 25.5
Option E: 56.5
Option F: 94.1

Option F Wins (35.8%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 7: The What With Out
[Subjectivity] [Qualia: Curiosity] [Life] [Distortion] [Qualia: Confusion]

Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits G with 27.7 Divine Power.
Slaan (Elaera) hits E with 23.3 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits G with 29.9 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits G with 22.2 Divine Power.
charms (charms) hits C with 20.0 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits G with 40.9 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits E with 22.2 Divine Power.
Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits A with 34.3 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits F with 35.4 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits F with 28.8 Divine Power.

Option A: 34.3
Option B: 0.0
Option C: 20.0
Option D: 0.0
Option E: 45.5
Option F: 64.2
Option G: 120.7

Option G Wins (42.4%).

Thus Ends the Second Day. The wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!ls of fortune spin.

The Keys to Understandment:

Their Outer Dimension shall be:
D1) A great tree, and each universe shall be a leaf.

The amount of universes populating this dimension shall be:
B2) Seven.

The arrowtime fletchery which quivers to think the feeble mind:
B3) Tree branches forever subdivide.

The shape of the universes'll be like inside:
F4) Gaseous.

And when we gaze them, we will see:
G5) We see from the outside as it is inside.

End of the Second Day.

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Dec 3, 2019

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Third Day

Chapter 5 - As We Behold the Outer Creation

There in the pond of dreams many, Rotbone looked and pondered many dreams of his own. There, he saw a great tree and spoke and rambled and rumbled, "ah! Como fala!" Elaera commented, its silver threads moving out and in and around.

"Habla parlante konversacionista" we said in unisson. Ooooh hohoho, but conversa com quem senão si mesmo? Ninguém.

Wooo I feel like dancing. We jump around.

But alas, now it's no time for funsies!

Let's stop everything.

And listen to....

Chris Isaak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aid2vMbCNP8

I love the part in the middle where he sings about AhooOooOooOooOOooOOOOOOOWWWWWWWwll then he changes the lyrics to "wanna fall in love" which is weird.

Maybe we need to ponder the elementarities of REM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKvCV8MFIaw

Will people in our universe have existencial crisises and lose their religion? Ohhhhhhhhh hohohoho.

Ahhhhhhh Kas-Jaa! Hooo hoo hoo how good it is for a joke to be understood, and shared among friends. Allow me to take thy understandment and turn it into a seed.

Entranced by Elaera's rain the polka folk polkify the music, and we turn them into all sorts of wonderful folk loric themes to dance.

And as dances are danced, a big tree beganneth to grow, and I'm unaware of it as much as the tree is unaware of moi, and we're aware of our unawareness, for we knew the tree would grow but we knew not which words of mine would declare it so.

And thus, we all observed the blindinglow. Together. Hands we hold, with no hands to share!

Tenebrae was bathed in the light of the blindinglow. For a brief moment, Alias looked worried. Hoohoohooo! Worry not! For the Light is but a seed for Tenebrae! You shall see.

As the tree begrew, Tenebrae held with him a great spear of darkness, and his appendages grew fiercer and bladier, and the flame of shadow from his spear cast itself a larger shadow.

And Tenebrae's shadow grew so large that it endarkned the great mountain behind him, the sand dune of rock turned shadow manifest, and that forever was become the shadow mountain of the great beyond.

As the tree ever larger it soon occluded even the celestials' mighty floatnitude.

Alias covered himself from the blindinglow with a mask and eyes sewn behind a dark mask, and a mighty ironclad armor. In truth, his armor was a cover, as he stole from the pond precious divinewater and manysands, a pint of shadowdirt, the deitic dust of AooowwOOWooooooohoooooooo's shattered misshorn and discodew from Elaera's rain. Oooohh hoo! Such a mighty bounty to carry, to even flabbergestationify the Creator herself!

The ever light froze Memory Leak's image in a half-frame of dissimiverilitude! In the blink of a third eye, one could see the brief passage, as Elisanorth Grunch turned from Bobby Kidfarmer into Clint "Cowtongdbeard" Sadefrowns.

Kas-Jaa ponders upon this Wicked Game we play, with wondrous explendor.

Towards the highest cave of the highest mountain, the Sevenfoldering Tree whispers a cold breeze towards the breezy one, and the howling wind is pleasing. It who looms in front of us all, exposed yet hidden.

The Wanderer approaches the majestude da pulchritudine of the tree, and in wanting to gaze its heavenly terrors upclose, becomes one with it for a fleeting moment, a moment in which the fire of the seven universes became part of it, and so too evolution became part of the tree. Oh how joy!

Rotbone gazes. Crimes, Death, and Sin will soon be born, and Rotbone will be there to watch, behold, befuddle and be.

Rotbone is pleased with the almajest.

And just as we hoped not for more magnificência to come, from the skies above the top above of even the highest clouds, three charms of good luck come and dance.

Thus are the ten blessed with presence anew. Hooo hooo hoo! 10 = 1+0 = 1, but Soraya Bellebulcho also made 10 become 2 when Soraya in binary spoke, so 1+1 also equals 10, therefore 0 = 1, and thus the 10 become 11. We are charmed by the charms, EWERGRACIOVS.

Since seven become the main branches, so too must the Creator's fan hold seven blades.

As the fire-universes are lit, all bathe in the warmth of the tree, so gracious to whisper OooOOooOHOHOooooowoooOOoOOOoo with cold, so bright as to give us the darkest shadow when needed.

Behold, my friends e amigas, for the tree is our creation, and much shall be made in the fireleaves, noblest of gases.

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 3, 2019

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chapter 6 - As We Define the Nature of the Inner Creation

Colegatos and colegatas, it would seem our candletree is shaped. At the top of the seven-leaf manifold lies the primordial flame, the one fire that will host the universe.

Before we enter the universe, we must format it! Hoooooooooooo hohoho, so sayeth Bruno Alcantara. Will it be FAT32? NTFS? NTSC? PAL? Hoho.

Indeed, we must format how information is to be processed in this sempremovendo fluido of ours. So this will be a most special vote, one which lies outside all domains and thence all votes lie equal upon the casting.

Oh, vivid flame, gas from the Pondtree, from which the glowlets drop as if ember, uát vaiste becomer? Cast twice your vote per Question upon the root of the tree. A major vote and a minor vote. The first vote will empower the die the most, the second vote will untie the cast we post.

Our Universe Shall be made:
A1) of Pixels.
B1) of Voxels.
C1) of Triangles.
D1) of Colors.
E1) of Feelings.
G1) of Dreams.
H1) after our own.

And within it shall be laid tapestry in form of:
A2) Bidimensional Topviewality.
B2) Bidimensional Laterality.
C2) Tridimensional Normality.
D2) Tridimensional Flatitudinality.
E2) Quadridimensional Mindscrewerality.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Cast first your main vote for each choice, and then your secondary vote, as this example suggests:
B1>A1
C2>E2
So four votes total. Whee!

Or just vote regularly if too complex this is, minds can be befuddled at the edge of space and time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IMPORTANT NOTE:

* QUATERNIONS ARE PROHIBITED.
* DO NOT LOOK AT QUATERNIONS.
* THE CREATOR RECOMMENDS NOT THINKING OF QUATÉRNIOS FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION.
* THE TRANSFORMATION MATRIX IS THE EVIL TEMPTATRIX THAT WILL LEAD THEE TO QUATERNIÕES.
* THE GIMBAL LOCK IS THE IMP OF THE PERVERSE.
* DO NOT LET JULIA MEET HAMILTON. THIS IS MOST FOUL.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 3, 2019

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Hohohaha! What joyfunhappy this universe is!

Let us mekath thisen place with Vixels of the Bilatérale Topviewality for grande buenossimo!

B1,D1 B2, E2

Slaan fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Dec 3, 2019

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

From grandness we move ever deeper, but from whence is the large removed from the small? There is no bridge no fence no gate~

C1>G1

Simplest shapes and simplest thoughts, these are the floor and ceiling and boundary for creationwise dimensions, to form a pleasing wholity.

E2>A2

But are they so different~? A question by Kas-Jaa is as thus; is perspective by truth or truth by perspective the rightmost way? A riddle in space and geometry for deeper thoughtmoments!

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slaan posted:

Hohohaha! What joyfunhappy this universe is!

Let us mekath thisen place with Vixels of the Bilatérale Topviewality for grande buenossimo!

B1,D1 B2, E2

Oooooooooh hohoho, What a mindscrew 'tis would be to the inhabitants of gaseous leaf! I do see what you did! Voxels that must be eternally flattened, like Pixels! Vixels!

Theantero posted:

E2>A2

But are they so different~? A question by Kas-Jaa is as thus; is perspective by truth or truth by perspective the rightmost way? A riddle in space and geometry for deeper thoughtmoments!

Sometimes one must downgo and think in the limitedmost terms of the mortals! For Kas-Jaa, the difference between a few dimensions is unpresent hooohoohoo. The question is: Can Kas-Jaa think like a lesser minded creature? Oooh hoho.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

E1>G1
E2>D2

The cold wind batters against the flames, causing them to flicker and flutter. Their long shadows dance.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

D1 > A1
D2 > B2

Quaternions are tempting, but it's just not worth the confusion. The world doesn't need more than one complex plane.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Elentor posted:

Sometimes one must downgo and think in the limitedmost terms of the mortals! For Kas-Jaa, the difference between a few dimensions is unpresent hooohoohoo. The question is: Can Kas-Jaa think like a lesser minded creature? Oooh hoho.

Castigations! But reception is that of wellness and answers spring forth to meet query. Mortalminds act in simplicitude, but form akin to borders of given mortalvessel, which is shaped akin to dimensional geometries. Thus it is that by shape of vessel even simpler rulings can comprehend greater wholes, as mortalvessel holds mortalsense in ways unique to dimensional boundaries!

Ai ai!

Creator teaches lesson in not looking down upon mortals by pretending to look down upon mortals, providing wisdom on perspective similarities of above and below! Thus is Creator's deepthought seen and appreciated.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

H1 > A1

C2 > A2

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

The S̸̯̪̀̓͐̍̃̒̊͘͝ē̸̹̼͑̿̆̀́͘͝c̴̢͇̯̖͖̗̮̜̅̉̈́r̴̖̖̯̙͈̮̬͔͠ę̴͇̺̹̖͔͌̏t̴̡͍̞̥̰͇̥͊͂̿̎͝͝s̶̛͙̪̺̝̭̬͑̆͌̏̒̌͝ words will be revealed on a future day.

G1 -> B1
D2->E2

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

The Third Day

Lux Animus smiled and nodded faintly. He could see the gaseous worlds of the septogenesis swirling around in his mind's eye, and he saw that it was good. Everything was pointing to a rite of passage for divinity.

D1 > G1
E2 > C2

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Wanderer considered her options carefully before nudging the buttons set into the root of the tree with his nose and their claws.

B1>A1
A2>B2

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7

Rotbone blinked.

D1>A1

This was strange, for as anyone could see rotbone had no eyes.

B2>C2

But they blinked all the same. Who needs eyes to blink? Not Rotbone.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

Alias
Hm.... A host of treasures, I was expecting to at least get to the third day before I had some neat thing from EVERYONE. Now how do I show I'm awesome? There's gotta be more crimes is what. More stuff what done!

Now, how to shape the world.

B1>A1
E2>C2

That sounded fun! Next up, figuring out more stuff to steal, once it existed...

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chapter 7 - The Dice to Define the Shape of Dice

I have cast the dice in the great machine, and forthspilled the forms of the shapes that will form our new world.

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 8: The Size of the Smallsizest Unit

Slaan (Elaera) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits C with 20.0 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits E with 20.0 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits H with 20.0 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits G with 20.0 Divine Power.
Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits D with 20.0 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.
Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits D with 20.0 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.

Option A: 40.0
Option B: 60.0
Option C: 28.0
Option D: 68.0
Option E: 20.0
Option F: 0.0
Option G: 44.0
Option H: 20.0

Option D Wins (24.3%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 9: The Pattern of the Smallsizest Unit

Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits E with 20.0 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits E with 20.0 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits C with 20.0 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits D with 20.0 Divine Power.
Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits E with 20.0 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits A with 20.0 Divine Power.
Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits E with 20.0 Divine Power.

Option A: 36.0
Option B: 56.0
Option C: 44.0
Option D: 48.0
Option E: 96.0

Option E Wins (34.3%).

Keys to Understandestry:

Our Universe Shall be made:
D1) of Colors.

And within it shall be laid tapestry in form of:
E2) Quadridimensional Mindscrewerality.

End of the Third Day.

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Dec 5, 2019

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Fourth Day

Chapter 8 - Cosmolourgenesis

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The First Hour

At first, there was nothing.

Then, The Creator gave the tone of red, and red would give the universe its warmth.

Then, Lux Animus took some of the light from his aura, and gave it a yellow, and yellow would hold in it the power to turn the red's warmth into light and souls.

Then, The Wanderer gave it a touch of green, and that green would take from the yellow what it needed to give life to those souls, and from that life evolve. Thus, the great leaf would too evolve, and become green, as all leaves should, and The Wanderer saw that this was good.

Then, HoooOooOooOOOOOoooowowoooooOOOooOOOO gave it blue, and blue would take the warmth away that red gave, and all would be balanced. He placed blue furthest away from the other colors, so that the cold itself too, would be bereft of warmth.

Then, Tenebrae saw the abomination of the nothing without dark, and filled it with black, and from that darkness sprung the great purple, where mischief and demonisses shall live, for its dark creations need both the red to give them life and the blue to give them stillness of heart.

Then Jack Santiago filled the area of life absent warmth, and gave it the stillness of the cold, and thus created from cyan his cosmic archive, and from there shall spring all memories and information.

And from that the great hexagon was made, as 6 is 3 + 2 + 2/2 + 1 * 0 + 0. Thus, the great sum is in harmony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2nd Hour

Then Rotbone gave that great circle the power of saturation, and as all things would rot they'd all turn to grey, and as all dead things are the same, so too shall every grey be the same.

But Rotbone also gave them the opportunity to ascend, and to fill the dullest color with most majestic intensities, and purify the rot with the livingness that only 10-bit monitors with Deep Color gamut can show. Thus, with fiery burnitude the colors arose stronger in a circle of fire.

It was then that Alias saw that great ring and saw that all was plain in sight, and showingness, and gave the colors density, so that it could be thiefted, and each color could become transparent and blend among the darkness. Alias saw that the colors could blend and hide, and saw that it was good. And as he gazed the preciousisse of the circle, he noticed that orange was not absent of value, for warmth has no meaning without the souls to experience them. And thus he claimed the Orange of Matter and Value, and made it into copper coins and gold bars. And the Creator saw that the six became seven, and saw that it fit into the Divine Plan, and the colors were in balance with the great tree in the great pond under the shadow of the dark mountain.

Then Kas-Jaa saw the great color blending, and saw that Kas-Jaa could make use of it to distort the great mixing and fuse all colors together, and so Kas-Jaa took the blending and gave it the power to transcend and become one within, and from that oneness shall be the fusion of all colors, and that spark shall carry the signals and information across time and space and space. And as yellow is brightest, so too shall yellow carry the strongest signals to turn warmth into life.

Then, the many charms enchanted the great void, so that colors could spontaneously become, and change, and transform, just as the 10 became eleven, so too the 0 would become 1. As the charms descended from the nothingness, so too shall colors spark from nada.

Then Elaera solved the great equations of motions most turbulent, and was awarded one million dollars, and gave the colors the ability to fluidly flow in the gas of time. But Elaera was not stoked, for Elaera was not of mundane ambitions. Thus in giving the million dollars to Alias, Elaera became the second Entity to forego of such a hefty prize, and all saw that Elaera was pure, for one can solve the mysteries of the universe but no one can understand mathematicians. The Log() works in mysterious ways.

And so, from the majesty of the colors, the universe was born.

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Dec 9, 2019

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

Ok boys and girls, the plot is we raid the - a million dollars! How is everyone going to think I'm a lovable criming scamp if I'm already filthy rich?!? Why I oughta - hm, that does sound comfy.

And I'm sure quadraions will be fine, we're probably not teetering on the edge of madness or anything.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chapter 9 - A Terrible Clownrse

Tenebrae travelledd across the great cosmos, and spread smaller forms of the self. As 1 = 1.2232, Tenebrae sent its remaining 22.32% across the vastness of space, so that it could observe, dye purple in the black canvas it made, and from that purple become the demons that Solomon didn't dream of.

Elaera travel'd through the ever-morphingness. becoming one with the gaseous fluid, the dark fire of the tree leaf. Through the conduit of its own self, all paint spread.

The Wanderer travellesth took the form of the ultimate artificial evolution: The Divine Banana, and as it travelled through the cosmos, it filled the multi-all with its green paint, and gave it multiple shades, so that evolution can take multiple forms.

Alias travellm'stdt in a gesture of infinite kindness and selflessness stole some of the primordial paint, but instead of keeping all to himself, turned some of it into orange and spread value to the universe. Alas, no goodness can come without consequences! And in doig such altruistic bonaria, Alias disguised himself as a terrible scarymost clown! Oh, woe that our universe is thus soon blessed with the woes and curses of four dimensional clowns!

Oh such a scary, scary sight! Woe is unto us!

To Kas-Jaa, the entire Universe was easily observable from the outside, as it is the same as it is from the inside is. From its great convex hole, Kas-Jaa saw Lux Animus' rays shining and casting light in its halls, just as OoOOhOOOOoooooOOoooooOHoooo breathes its cold wind unto the All-Creation, and the charms floated in the edge of the Outer-Beyond and the Inner-FuzzyPlace, the limier that only through the eyes of Kas-Jaa could Stroker Maria Dora find a privilegiad seat to archive and record that which they see.

Ours is becoming a beautiful Creation, but we must animate the paint, and give it purpose, and freedom to be as it is. We must first start with THE FIELDS.

THE FIEEEEEEEEEELDS HOHOOOOOHOOOOOO

FREE US FROM CLOWNS.

Wait, that is not Alias. That is Rotbone, fooling us all! Ohh hoho! What a clever twist!

Colegs, I beseech y'all, and in that capacitude I implore that we choose the fields that will give a semblance of ordermony in this nothingness hooohoohoo.

THE SMALL FIELD OF PAINT-ATTRACTION, THE GREAT FORCE
NOTE: DO NOT WORDREDUCE TO PAINTTRACTION, AS THAT WOULD CAUSE TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCES!!!
A1) YES, TO ALL COLORS
B1) YES, BUT ONLY TO HOT COLORS
C1) NO

THE FIELD OF THOUGHTISM
A2) YES, YOU THINK IT HAPPENS IF YOUR WILL IS STRONG
B2) NO

THE FIELD OF MAGIC AND HACKINESS
A3) YES, BUT ONLY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS CAN BE DISTORTED
B3) YES, AND IT SO MAY BE THAT THE COLORS CAN HACK BEYOND THE GREAT OUTSIDE
C3) NO

THE GREAT FIELD OF GRAVITY, THE SMALL FORCE
A4) YES
B4) NO

The hour is soon to come.

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Dec 10, 2019

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

The Fourth Day

Lux Animus grinned broadly and threw his head back in raucous laughter.

"Oh-hoho, hee-hee, haha. Why, what strangely familiar shapes have appeared from my own mind's eye, haha. The faces of foolery abound!"

A1
A2
B3
B4

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

Alias

A luthsome parry, then!

Much more the paint-attraction, but a division among attraction might make for.. interesting store houses.

B1, B2

And honestly things were going to get screwy enough without mindtricks in all likelihood. And preventing that and magic from happening was, in fact a crime. One that only a cool poster about a wizard surfing on a spaceship would witness. And gravity? Well that was the notchpin that would set the casade up for a hand cart's chance. Eighty-Love would be the score, either way.

C3, A4

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

How else could it be but this most blessed arrangement? Did anyone really need gravity?
B1A2A3B4

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk

A1,A2,B3,A4

I don't see any reason we shouldn't just turn check activate all when it comes to world options.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7

Honk.

A1/B2/B3/A4

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Kas-Jaa

To cut Creation lengthwise and sidewise, and wise to the fourth-degree kaleidoscope of Colour, tools are needed. Ah, but tools require rules, so rules we must form!

B1

Why settle for a singular simplicitude, when a myriad interactions of paint-attraction instead form a grander tapestry? We wish for variables both bound and free.

A2

A favored joke! Paint higher geometries onto lower-set mindscapes! Resultant annihilations form refreshing shapes with colours of insanity. Very pretty, but empowered thoughtforms required of reality to be viable.

B3

That which is inside is outside. You do not comprehend the boundaries~

A4

A preference for the masswise dimplings. Soft and huggable spacetime-forms, rather than cold and sharp. There is beauty to be found in both, however.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Ho ho! Ha ha! He he!
The clowns are so scary!
But I fear not!
I can't get caught!
I just need to rise up into the colorful tempesty!

How fun! Colors and pretty poetry and scary clowns. This world is windy and whimsy indeed!

B1 with colors
B2 fun, are clowns
B3 and free!!!!
B4 we all get dragged down :(

charms
Oct 14, 2012

B1
B2
C3
A4

Regarding nature, we declare that combining the bifurcation between attractive and inert colors with a universally applying weak force will lead to the most emergent universal complexity, which clowning around with the supernatural would compromise.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

B1
A2
B3
A4

The mouth of the cave divides.
A within and a without.
A refuge of warmth and safety.
A vast unknown of dread and wonder.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

B1, B2, A3 A4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chapter 10 - The Dice to split all Fields from a Universal Formula

I have cast the dice in the great machine, and forthspilled the fields that shall greatly confuse the brilliant minds of our new world.

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 10: The Field of the Real Force
[Physics] [Space] [Thermodynamics] [Entropy] [Fluidity]

Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits A with 24.6 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits B with 27.7 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits B with 23.4 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits A with 24.6 Divine Power.
Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits A with 25.6 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits B with 43.0 Divine Power.
Slaan (Elaera) hits B with 58.3 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits B with 28.1 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.

Option A: 74.8
Option B: 220.5

Option B Wins (74.7%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 11: The Field of the Imaginary Force
[Subjectivity] [Qualia: Curiosity] [Subterfuge] [Spookyness] [Metaphysics]

Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits A with 23.8 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits B with 47.4 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits A with 20.0 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits A with 24.8 Divine Power.
Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits B with 24.9 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits A with 21.2 Divine Power.
charms (charms) hits B with 28.8 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits A with 34.5 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits B with 47.8 Divine Power.

Option A: 124.2
Option B: 168.8

Option B Wins (57.6%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 12: The Field of the Complex Force
[Qualia: Desire] [Qualia: Confusion] [Qualia: Greed] [Metaphysics] [Qualia: Curiosity]

Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits B with 20.0 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits C with 32.5 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits A with 21.3 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits B with 25.0 Divine Power.
Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits B with 27.5 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits B with 25.0 Divine Power.
charms (charms) hits C with 41.3 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits B with 22.5 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits A with 32.5 Divine Power.

Option A: 53.8
Option B: 140.0
Option C: 73.8

Option B Wins (52.3%).

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 13: The Field of the Fractional Force
[Physics] [Distortion] [Time] [Space] [Qualia: Fear]

Lux Animus (Lux Animus) hits B with 24.5 Divine Power.
vorebane (Alias) hits A with 22.2 Divine Power.
Dog Kisser (Wanderer) hits B with 27.7 Divine Power.
64bitrobot (Memory Leak) hits A with 25.7 Divine Power.
Arcanuse (Rotbone) hits A with 25.5 Divine Power.
Theantero (Kas-Jaa) hits A with 53.5 Divine Power.
Slaan (Elaera) hits B with 40.1 Divine Power.
charms (charms) hits A with 20.0 Divine Power.
malbogio (Howl) hits A with 26.7 Divine Power.
Junpei (Tenebrae) hits A with 28.8 Divine Power.

Option A: 202.4
Option B: 92.2

Option A Wins (68.7%).

Keys to Reading-Comprehension:

THE SMALL FIELD OF PAINT-ATTRACTION, THE GREAT FORCE
B1) YES, BUT ONLY TO HOT COLORS

THE FIELD OF THOUGHTISM
B2) NO

THE FIELD OF MAGIC AND HACKINESS
B3) YES, AND IT SO MAY BE THAT THE COLORS CAN HACK BEYOND THE GREAT OUTSIDE

THE GREAT FIELD OF GRAVITY, THE SMALL FORCE
A4) YES

Hooooooooooooooooooohohohoho!

Thus our merry bandweather of Gods have spoken.

End of the Fourth Day.