Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
Now white guys, white guys open presents like this *mimes opening present in a dainty way* "Oh honey, look what Santa got me. A new chastity cage for my tiny dick" Whereas black guys open their presents like this *looking real mean at imaginary present* "Open up muthafucka."

Hey what's the big deal? How come nobody's laughing? Am I being too... Naughty? And speaking of naughty, I see there's a special guest there in the back. Harvey Weinstein, everybody! Ho ho ho! I kid, Harvey, I kid. You're nice. Let's give him a big round of applause, folks, for being such a good sport. He's nice... At least that's what the out of court settlement says! But really. He's nice, not naughty. I don't want to give him coal anyway, he'd probably just try to gently caress it... Or turn it into a diamond, if you know what I'm saying. They run Hollywood. Think I'm joking? I get to skip Malibu every year, and it's not because George Clooney made em all environmentally conscious and now they don't have chimneys.

While I'm on the subject of chimneys, everyone always wants to know if i ever delivered any presents to Hitler. Look, people, this list isn't a crystal ball. I didn't know what he was going to turn out to be when he was a kid. If he was on the nice list, he got what he asked for, even if it was the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I was just following orders!

Looks like they're telling me I'm out of time. You've been a terrible crowd. No presents for any of you. But if there are any hot chicks out there who want to watch me jack off, maybe we can work something out. Santa out! *Drops the mic*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Santa sells out to Amazon after a spirited bidding war between Alphabet and Amazon.
He launders the proceeds through dummy companies in the Caymans and the Channel Islands, and banks the money in Switzerland.
Santa then retires to a private Caribbean island he bought from the estate of some dead rich guy.

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Imagine this: Santa at the comedy club.

Sitting in the back getting more drunk, surly, and loud as the night goes on.

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
lol

Macnult

[makes a list]
“gently caress this”

vanisher

Macnult posted:

[makes a list]
“gently caress this”

Who would know if I just checked it once?

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

Who would know if I just checked it once?

mrs santa: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU SANTA

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

After squeezing himself through a chimney and landing in a suburban house, Santa finds the diet coke opened up and ready for consumption on the table with a note saying "For santa" scribbled inside a heart next to it. He opens up the presents and covers them with the cola.

It's a hard job and a loving diet coke won't solve poo poo here. Also, by now he's more of a Pepsi guy anyways.

Goons Are Gifts

Santa doesn't even bother to visit certain states, as he definitely doesn't fit into a bulletproof vest anymore.

Macnult

Ralphie: I want an official Red Ryder carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.
Santa: I don’t remember half of what you just said, but sure kid go nuts.

Escape From Noise

Salvation Army Collector: Merry Christmas!

Santa:...or whatever.

Heather Papps

hello friend

merry christmas sant-

look kid i'll stop you there just say loving happy holidays okay? jesus loving christ maybe we should call it santaween. i do all the loving work and what do i get? a loving flat diet coke some kid opened for me because he's an idiot and thinks i can't just, i don't know, take off my mittens.

ho ho ho

nut

does this Nerf N-Strike Longstrike CS-6 smell like marlboros

google THIS

PR Coach: Ok, the image we want to project is "right jolly old elf." Now let's hear a happy, boisterous laugh!

Santa: Seriously? You want me to laugh?

PR Coach: I'm telling you, the kids will eat it up! You'll be the most popular holiday figure of all time! Come on, let's hear it!

Santa: (sarcastically) Ho, ho, ho.

PR Coach: You know what? I can work with that.

nut

*cross references the nice list with the list where santa writes down how many bits u donated to his twitch stream*

Escape From Noise

Elf: Hey boss. Morning.

Santa: (under his breath)fuckyouyoulittleshit

Elf: Excuse me?

Santa: gently caress YOUUUUUUUU!

vanisher

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Elf: Hey boss. Morning.

Santa: (under his breath)fuckyouyoulittleshit

Elf: Excuse me?

Santa: gently caress YOUUUUUUUU!

vanisher

Who in the F*@# is telling these people to leave out room temp flat diet cokes this is the FOURTH HOUSE

nut

leaves his weight watchers food diary at home for tonight because honestly i need this

vanisher

(little girl leaving out milk and cookies)

(Dad slides in with his traditional 'dad goodies' plate, a shot of burbon and three Marlboro 'blacks')

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

(little girl leaving out milk and cookies)

(Dad slides in with his traditional 'dad goodies' plate, a shot of burbon and three Marlboro 'blacks')

my MAN

*slides a few hustlers into dads stocking*

vanisher

Installing a wide seat and warmer on the toilet for Santa.

"Aww YEAH. Been holding this in for like 5 houses."

Heather Papps

hello friend

the new hot tiktok is a song about leaving santa an opened diet coke and a plate of tidepods

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

vanisher posted:

Installing a wide seat and warmer on the toilet for Santa.

"Aww YEAH. Been holding this in for like 5 houses."

this is a generous but risky proposition. you're just begging for a yule log

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Just great. What's this on the seat? This is what I get for not checking!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Dec 4, 2019

vanisher

Drunk, asleep santa snoring on the toilet. The reindeers wondering if they should check on him.

"Whoa, hold on. You know how I got this red nose? The song wasnt entirely accurate."

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
santa's real problem is that he doesn't believe in himself anymore

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Santa packing the trunk of the sleigh with a few cases of PBR, which he polishes off over the course of the night. If he runs out there's always a convenience store somewhere.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Dec 5, 2019

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I ask for a poo poo every year and never get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I ask for a poo poo every year and never get it

Maybe the poo poo...was inside you all along!