Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Torp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Was too smug walking up to that, was always going to miss

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Oh no

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Too cruel

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Boo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Got to lol at that one

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
The most United way to reach a final. Football is not fun.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

What an absolutely undeserved result

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Man United don’t deserve it

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
man uniuted have turned the corner

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Ten Hag contract extension please

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Boooooo

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Drogbadisgrace.gif

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

BOOOOOOOOO

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

That deserved a different outcome.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Thanks Ants posted:

he deserves a knighthood for services to football. an eternal spring of tremendous countain

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

Lol... Lmao.....

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Never in doubt, the greatest football team in history, Erik Ten Hag's brave bald boys go marching on

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
still shameful bums who will get destroyed by city

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

mancchester united are more back than they've ever been

get wrecked coventrailures

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Drogbadisgrace.gif

drogba disgrace hip hop remix.yt

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Almost a good day of foot but then United and Liverpool had to ruin it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Thanks Ants posted:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Can't stop thinking about tactical mastermind Erik ten Hag taking Manchester United's best player off for a guy who literally died three years ago and immediately losing control of the middle of the field for the rest of the match.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I hadn’t seen anything but the blurry bullshit VAR pic and this is honestly insane:

https://twitter.com/meninblazers/status/1782401636679196692?s=46&t=Jl91I_6B7i5oyOtlhhpf1w

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

paddyboat posted:

I hadn’t seen anything but the blurry bullshit VAR pic and this is honestly insane:

https://twitter.com/meninblazers/status/1782401636679196692?s=46&t=Jl91I_6B7i5oyOtlhhpf1w

I mean the dude was probably offside, but extremely marginally and definitely within the margin of error for VARs cameras. That clip uses a horseshit angle is too late to show anything.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

TheRat posted:

I mean the dude was probably offside, but extremely marginally and definitely within the margin of error for VARs cameras. That clip uses a horseshit angle is too late to show anything.

One more reason people doing videos in vertical format should be jailed without trial.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

paddyboat posted:

why the gently caress is this oval office doing commentary on his phone video while watching live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

why the gently caress is this oval office doing commentary on his phone video while watching live

Sounds like it was added much later as a voice-over tbh