Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
i made it with cinnamon and sugar so it is sweet and a lil kiss of spice

anyway that's my new news how about y'all what did you make today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Edminster posted:

i made it with cinnamon and sugar so it is sweet and a lil kiss of spice

anyway that's my new news how about y'all what did you make today?

I got me another batch of bulgogi marinating in a ziplock bag. :peanut:

I made lamb chops but it turns out they were mutton chops and I cannot stand the smell or taste of mutton so I had to toss it :ssj::sadwave:

nut

wow you hosed that muffin up big time

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Hit me with your recipe.

vanisher

Rad bread A+

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

♫ pussy bread. bread look like it got a pussy♫

vanisher

I think the bread is neat. I also want to Photoshop it, but I dont want to upset the person who made it

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
That yeast infection has gotten out of control.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Resting Lich Face posted:

Hit me with your recipe.

This is Hamjobs' recipe that she gave me that I now use:

1 kg (2 pounds) steak (use ribeye if you can but even blade steaks work if they're cross cut), sliced to see thru thin (freeze for 30 minutes and slice or ask your butcher to do it)

Work in a tablespoon of demarara sugar (note: sometimes we use brown rice syrup or honey instead), a big spoon or tablespoon or soup bowl spoon of sesame oil, a big sprinkle of block sesame seed or perilla see if you can get it, some black sweet soy sauce Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SG1FWK6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (not joseon ganjang, gan Jin works fine and even regular American soy sauce works if it's viscous), a pinch of gochugaru (note: I use way more but ymmv), and a lot of chopped garlic into the meat with your hands.

Strip cut like a lot of scallions and French a whole onion. Put the onion and scallions in the marinade with the beef.
Cover it with clingfilm in a glass bowl and let it marinate overnight in the fridge. If you have a kimchi fridge don't put it in there unless you're only doing like a quick 2 hour marinade, it's not cold enough.

Wash, dry and lay out a tray of perilla leaves and sangchu (big big leaf lettuce), and make your sauces if you want them. You can eat this like lettuce wraps (ssam) or just with rice and banchan, but I like to do both tbh. Start a pot of short grain rice. Yes, wash the rice three times. It's to remove excess starch from the surface of the rice so it fluffs and also so your rice cooker doesn't boil over. Prep your banchan; you're going to want at minimum enough baek-kimchi and baechu-kimchi to have a variety of flavors, plus I like to make sigimuchi namul (it's steamed spinach with sauce) and I like soy pickle eggs and mu (radish) with it too.

Either use a charcoal grill or a big flat pan and grill the thin steak, scallions and onion until it's done to your liking, medium is fine but some people cook it to different temperatures based on preference. Serve it as it comes to the right temperature, while very hot, with a giant bowl of rice (the main meal!) and lots of gochujang or other sauces and your banchan.

Resting Lich Face

Oh ok! I've used hamjobs' recipe actually! I was just seeing if you had something different you were doing. Mine was pretty good but I felt there was room to improve. I think it was that I don't have demerara sugar so I used plain white which has less flavor going on.

BYOBulgogi

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

vanisher posted:

I think the bread is neat. I also want to Photoshop it, but I dont want to upset the person who made it

if you made a photoshop today that's a thing to post! i just wanna see stuff people made to help themselves feel happier :)

thnak u pot smoke phoeni u'r a real pal <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Escape From Noise

Might make miso soup for breakfast.
Might stay in bed all day.

Goons Are Gifts

I loving love bread threads

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Goons Are Great posted:

I loving love bread threads

they always intimidate me bc they talk about ratios and hydration and scales and starters and stuff but really you can bake basic tasty bread by feel if you've got flour, water, yeast, salt, an oven, and like fifteen minutes of active attenton spread thru an hour n a half

Resting Lich Face

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty loaf

google THIS

(places my palm on the bread and concentrates for a moment) It's a bread.

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

google THIS posted:

(places my palm on the bread and concentrates for a moment) It's a bread.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Fresh bread: "hey baby how you doin you so hot I'll be toast soon so you better butter me up"

Me: "oh you flirt!!!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Resting Lich Face posted:

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty loaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2rVy1EZJOI

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's a beautiful loaf!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
that bread is totally baked lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
i made a new loaf! this one ended up with a better crust than last time, but i'm still having trouble with a consistent crumb

oh well, it made me happy to make it and it tastes delicious :)

what did y'all make today? doesnt have to be bread!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

how did it turn out? i hope delicious!