Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
oh jeez mods please change the thread um... thingy... tag? to something more happy puppy joshua sunday please and thanks god bless

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the most wonderful time of the week

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Heather Papps posted:

the most wonderful time of the week

I'd say it stays very competitive with Wednesday as being a very chill and wonderful day

Heather Papps

hello friend

woden one time tricked me into giving up my left eye and now i don't like wednesdays

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
all it takes is one time with that woden, a tricky raven he is

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm going to up the ante with three (3) happy puppies*

*none of these puppies are named joshua. any likenesses to puppies actually named joshua are coincidental and not meant to be factual in any way. none of the puppies in this photo were harmed in anyway in the making of this picture. this picture was not in fact taken today but instead about three (3) weeks ago. all of the puppies involved in the picture were willingly playing together and none were forced to interact or play with the other puppies against their will. none of the puppies were compensated for their involvement in the taking of this picture which is fine because i made no profits from this picture and have no plans to profit from it. anyone who has read this far into this disclaimer is now legally obligated to send me $10 but i will not in fact give you a mailing address or p.o. box to which you can send it so technically you don't owe me anything at all. and yes my dog did take a big steaming poo poo before this picture was taken, that's why he's running so fast and keeping up with the younger puppies. thank you for reading.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Luvcow posted:

i'm going to up the ante with three (3) happy puppies*

*none of these puppies are named joshua. any likenesses to puppies actually named joshua are coincidental and not meant to be factual in any way. none of the puppies in this photo were harmed in anyway in the making of this picture. this picture was not in fact taken today but instead about three (3) weeks ago. all of the puppies involved in the picture were willingly playing together and none were forced to interact or play with the other puppies against their will. none of the puppies were compensated for their involvement in the taking of this picture which is fine because i made no profits from this picture and have no plans to profit from it. anyone who has read this far into this disclaimer is now legally obligated to send me $10 but i will not in fact give you a mailing address or p.o. box to which you can send it so technically you don't owe me anything at all. and yes my dog did take a big steaming poo poo before this picture was taken, that's why he's running so fast and keeping up with the younger puppies. thank you for reading.

good doggos, and also i learned how to super duper subscript stuff which is neat as heck

another byob success story babay, and they just keep on rollin in because BYOB is the place to be-why-oh-be

Escape From Noise

Want 2 pet these dogs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Want 2 pet these dogs

petting my dog, the hound in the middle of my picture, is one of the main reasons people come to massachusetts.

FluffieDuckie

Dick Bastardly posted:

oh jeez mods please change the thread um... thingy... tag? to something more happy puppy joshua sunday please and thanks god bless

done :woof:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my that is a lovely tag

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

:glomp:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

is this "happy puppy joshua" sunday, a sunday on which we celebrate happy puppy josuha

or happy puppy, joshua sunday. a happy puppy going by the name "joshua sunday"

both work well for me it doesn't really matter. that's a good name for a dog though

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
If I had to guess I think it's a happy puppy named Joshua and the pic was taken on a sunday, but in my head cannon it's just happy puppy joshua sunday

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dick Bastardly posted:

If I had to guess I think it's a happy puppy named Joshua and the pic was taken on a sunday, but in my head cannon it's just happy puppy joshua sunday

wait that's.... that's not your dog?

:stare:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Luvcow posted:

wait that's.... that's not your dog?

:stare:

I like to think it's all of our dog now.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dick Bastardly posted:

I like to think it's all of our dog now.

joshua is his own dog

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Heather Papps posted:

joshua is his own dog

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
happy puppy, happy turtule