Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Well... lets see how I did a year later

Armitage posted:

In chronological order

- Koti Ibushi wins the IWGP championship at WrestleKingdom

gently caress, I spelled Ibushi's name wrong. Ibushi lost to Okada on Night 1.

quote:

- The Rusev and Lana angle comes to an end at the Rumble, and is a very controversial ending, causing a public outcry against the WWE.

Rusev wasn't even on the show!

quote:

- To the surprise of no one, Roman Reigns will win the men's Royal Rumble

Glad to be wrong hre.

quote:

- The fall out from Rusev/Lana affects the Road to Wrestlemania, leading to a mass firing in the WWE. Rusev, Lana, Zack Ryder and surprisingly Shayna Baszler will be amongst the casualties.

By fall out, I meant Coronavirus. I got a few names right, at least. Baszler likely won't go anywhere in 2021, but I'm not counting out the possibility Lana gets cut next year.

quote:

- AEW will pick up a fairly decent chunk of the WWE women's division cast offs, including Baszler, after Black Whateverdayoftheweek, and they'll end up with a better women's division than the WWE. Surprisingly, the Revival go to NJPW after they don't re-sign.

Not much in the way of castoffs in that department, but I feel AEW and WWE's at a push as far as women's wrestlers go. Considering that Bucks/FTR is my co-match of the year, I'm glad FTR didn't go to NJPW.

quote:

- Wrestlemania is a disaster, highlighted by Hulk Hogan returning to the ring against Vince McMahon. Hogan goes for the leg drop, and shatters his hip. It casts a pall over the main event, where Roman Reigns wins the title from the Fiend.

It turned out to be okay all things considered, I guess.

quote:

- Post Wrestlemania - G1 is rather uneventful. XFL is a failure and HHH is left to try to manage the mess the WWE is in as Vince McMahon goes into hiding.

One out of three ain't bad. G1 was very eventful, XFL did fail though due to the coronavirus. The football wasn't great but better than I expected. Vince McMahon is still going strong, even stronger, some might say!

quote:

- Moxley beats Jericho for the AEW title during the summer.

It was actually during the winter!

quote:

- Summerslam weekend comes and goes. Keith Lee wins the NXT title at Takeover in a superstar making performance that Meltzer rates 5.75*. Roman Reigns beats Tyson Fury at Summerslam in a poorly received match as the crowd serenades him with a 'GO BASK IN HIS GLORY' chant.

Keith Lee should have stayed in NXT. I'm surprised the WWE didn't use Tyson Fury at some point.

quote:

- Rusev and Brodie Lee are in the G1. Lee does well, Rusev finishes last in his block. Naito wins the G1.

A total miss.

quote:

- WWE shows continue to struggle, and crowds are getting restless, consistently chanting for Keith Lee to show up and save the shows.

Keith Lee ain't saving poo poo. There were no crowds for the shows to struggle though. I imagine when crowds return to shows, though, they're going to be restless immediately.

quote:

- There's another superstar shakeup, Rollins goes to Smackdown to feud with Reigns. and Matt Riddle goes to RAW

Sort of right, here. Didn't call a never ending Rollins/Rey feud, though, and Riddle losing his first name and all of his goodwill due to being a rapist.

quote:

- Survivor Series has Reigns retaining over Rollins, and Brock Lesnar retaining over Riddle. Keith Lee comes to Riddle's aid post match and has a face to face staredown with Lesnar, but the WWE fails to pull the trigger post Survivor Series as Lee remains in NXT.

Totally wrong.

quote:

- Moxley retains the AEW title over Chris Jericho in a career vs. title match in a bloody war that likely wins Match of the Year.

Wrong.

quote:

- Dwindling ratings and revenue, the Wrestlemania and XFL disasters, criticism from not pulling the trigger on a white-hot Keith Lee, as well as pressure from unhappy WWE wrestlers threatening to revolt finally get Vince McMahon to consider stepping down. However, he doesn't make a decision by the end of the year.

Maybe in 2021? I kind of feel like the seeds are starting to be planted. Things may be ugly for the WWE in 2021.

quote:

- The incident that leads to the end of the year roster revolt has to do with Baron Corbin being put in the dog house for going off script. His promos get acclaim and the crowd finally starts getting behind him, but McMahon takes him off TV for not following the scripts.

Corbin ended up being a good soldier.

quote:

- Rhea Ripley keeps the NXT women’s title the entire year, holding off challenges from Dakota Kai/Io Sharai/Mia Yim/Bianca Belair/Candace LaRae. The WWE has trouble attracting new female talent and things start getting really stale in NXT.

Wrong, but at least Io Shirai's been a fun champ.

quote:

- Becky Lynch is still the featured women’s wrestler in the WWE but is nowhere near as over as she used to be.

A pregnancy pretty much made this prediction wrong.

quote:

- Maki Itoh signs with AEW and instantly gets over with her act.

We still have a few weeks left for this one to come true, though!

Armitage fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Dec 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

1. Asuka (from the Japanese indies not WWE) gets booked in AEW. She probably uses a different name in America but there are still plenty of bad faith posts from both WWE fans and transphobes.

2. Chigusa Nagayo finally books some sort of joshi supershow

3. Kidani replaces Rossy Ogawa with another less controversial figure by the end of the year

4. Kenny Omega wins the KO-D Openweight Championship and main events their Saitama Super Arena show

5. Okada wins no titles but wins the G1

6. Gatoh Move run Korakuen Hall

1. No, but I think that's only because of the pandemic. She would have impressed people at the WM weekend shows

2. Assemble/GAEAism taking that a W

3. Nope lol

4. Well he would have if it weren't for the pandemic again

5. Half right

6. They had an offer match at MichiPro yesterday

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

forkboy84 posted:

G1 Climax 30 will be the best month of wrestling of 2020.
Assuming he isn't injured, #TOMO will be the best wrestler of the G1 Climax 30. Again.
WWE Raw & Smackdown ratings continue to fall, though the programming does get better for a couple of months at the start of next year while Vince is off loving about with the XFL.
Dragon Gate continues to put on great shows on the back of new ace Ben-K. It's rad, you probably don't watch despite that because I can guess hatewatching bad US wrestling is taking up your time instead?
Kaito Kiyomiya will drop the GHC Heavyweight Championship at some point during the year but will win it back again before 2020 is out.

September/October was decent but not sure I'd call it the blow away best month of the year. Then again, not a whole lot of competition outside of January so maybe I'm right after all.
#TOMO was amazing as always, giving myself that one.
Haha, imagine thinking WWE TV could get better.
Dragongate did continue to rule, people did continue to not watch it, but Ben-K really wasn't much of an Ace, he was on the back burner really, generation war did him no favours.
Kaito did drop the belt, on the 4th January but didn't win it back. He will win it in 2021 though. Hopefully not from Mutoh.

I'll score myself 3 and a half out of 5

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

A Cyborg Mug, this thread was fun and you should run it again.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my only prediction for 2021 is katsuyori shibata will beat KENTA's rear end

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lamuella posted:

A Cyborg Mug, this thread was fun and you should run it again.

Sure! I thought I made this thread closer to the end of the year but looks like I was early. I’ll make a new thread let’s say tomorrow

Too bad no one predicted a global pandemic would cause literally every single plan in the pro wrestling world to be thrown in the bin this year!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

a cyborg mug posted:

Sure! I thought I made this thread closer to the end of the year but looks like I was early. I’ll make a new thread let’s say tomorrow

Too bad no one predicted a global pandemic would cause literally every single plan in the pro wrestling world to be thrown in the bin this year!

God, I was so tempted to go back and edit my initial reply to put that in there.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Insertnamehere31 posted:

- the XFL does just a well enough to make Vince pour even more money into it in a vain attempt to make it profitable. It survives the first year but never reaches the same ratings as the AAF’s first week.
-they unveil a new US title in the vein of the new IC title
- UE (Fish and KOR) are called up, win the tag titles quickly via cheating then get squashed by AOP and promptly shunted into a Revival type role of mostly jobbing. This forum always bads them.
-MJF wins the AEW world title
-Will Ospreay challenges for both the IWGP HW and IC titles (not at the same time)

1) Maybe? The XFL seemed like it was chugging along at an ok pace before the pandemic hosed it beyond repair

2) Yep, MVP of all people unveiled the new title this summer

3) Lol nope. UE are still languishing in NXT and AOP are gone never to be seen again.

4) Close but no cigar. Maybe next year.

5) Might have happened if not for COVID, and pretty much guaranteed for next year.

So 1 correct, 2 incorrect and 2 that probably would have happened if not for the pandemic. I'll take it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jerusalem posted:

- Impact and ROH will both limp through to the end of 2020 and somehow remain active promotions despite zero buzz or interest from wrestling fans.

I'd say... half right on this? Even before the AEW stuff, Impact was generating a bit of buzz/interest from some fans, but ROH might as well not have existed in 2020.

Jerusalem posted:

- AEW is going to slowly build its rating on Wednesdays to regularly getting over a million viewers, but will top out no higher than 1.2million for a single show in 2020.

Wrong on this one, though the last couple of weeks they've been right on the edge of a million. They did actually top 1.2 million for the Shaq segment, apparently, but that was just one segment and not the entire show.

Jerusalem posted:

- Raw will lose their third hour, or it will be shifted to a different day and a different format.

God, I wish.

Jerusalem posted:

- At least a quarter of 2020 will see Smackdown relegated to FS1.

Nope, plain wrong on this.

Jerusalem posted:

- Tetsuya Naito will end the Wrestle Kingdom double-nighter as the joint IWGP Heavyweight and Intercontinental Champion.

drat loving straight, easiest prediction I ever made.

Jerusalem posted:

- Jon Moxley and Jericho will cost each other matches at Wrestle Kingdom, as a backdoor way to push an AEW storyline on a New Japan show.

Call me Stink, because I was wronk.

Jerusalem posted:

- Jon Moxley will spend at least 6 months as AEW Champion.

9 glorious months of Jon Moxley: AEW Champion :hellyeah:

Jerusalem posted:

- Stephanie McMahon will win a seat in the Senate.

Thankfully no.

Jerusalem posted:

- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. John Cena will be announced for Wrestle Kingdom in 2021.
IT COULD STILL HAPPEN, SHUT UP! :negative:

BTF
Oct 15, 2019

I love Matt Taven
Let's see...

BTF posted:

1. Roman Reigns will main event WrestleMania.
2. Katsuyori Shibata will not wrestle, but he will take a bump.
3. WWE will break their revenue records.
4. A Dragon Gate stable will die and another will be born.
5. Toni Tamminen will win the Sisu8 tournament.

1. Well that didn't happen
2. I honestly can't remember if Shibata bumped this year?
3. Yup.
4. We've got two new units and either R.E.D or Toryumon will die at Final Gate, so I'll take this low hanging fruit.
5. They didn't even do the Sisu8 this year, drat you Covid!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

BTF posted:

2. I honestly can't remember if Shibata bumped this year?

I don’t think so.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

a cyborg mug posted:

Here are my own relatively simple predictions to start us off:

1. Taichi will challenge for the IWGP championship but lose despite a valiant effort.
2. Brodie Lee will take part in the G1 Climax tournament. He will put together a decent tournament but won't reach the finals.
3. AEW and NJPW's relationship continues to be awkward throughout the year but there will be a talent exchange where one wrestler from AEW will take part in the BOSJ or G1 and one NJPW wrestler will take part in some sort of tournament or program in AEW.
4. Another new Gatoh Move talent will debut in AEW.
5. Ioni won't hold the FCF championship until the end of the year and will drop it to Regina/Dynastia.

I’m blaming the ’rona for my hideously incorrect predictions!!!

I guess I was half right with my last one as Ioni did indeed drop the FCF title the moment they were able to do a show again. Dynastia didn’t get the belt this year but it does look like Regina could be getting the Valhalla one when they return again. So wrong, but maybe things would’ve been different without the virus (and maybe if Make Smooth hadn’t gotten injured)

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Smoking Crow posted:

1. stardom's houses will have doubled by december
  2. sofia alonso will get an office position in aaa
  3. kazuchika okada will not hold a title between wrestle kingdom 2020 and wk 2021
  4. rush vs la park mask vs hair will happen at triplemania
  5. stardom's demos will be trending harder towards women and girls in both attendance and viewership i.e. 67% men/33% women. this will continue into 2021 and beyond eventually reaching 50/50 or 60/40 women favoring crowds
  6. i will continue to be sad because matt riddle is in wwe

1) houses are limited 0/1
2) sofia alonso disappeared off the face of the earth 0/2
3) okada is currently beltless 1/3
4) la park is now ingobernable 1/4
5) i dont know TV demos but crowds look the same as they've always been 1/5
6) i am no longer sad matt riddle is in wwe 1/6

im terrible at predictions

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Can't believe so many people did so badly on their predictions. What, you didn't think that a highly contagious disease was going to shut down almost every aspect of normal life and thus change the way wrestling worked fundamentally and thus throw a number of sure things into immediate doubt?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Well I think we are at least 'sorta' sick of Cody so I have that going for me.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Lamuella posted:

Can't believe so many people did so badly on their predictions. What, you didn't think that a highly contagious disease was going to shut down almost every aspect of normal life and thus change the way wrestling worked fundamentally and thus throw a number of sure things into immediate doubt?

we should have known

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Alright let's see how we did

Huntman posted:

- The Undertaker and/or Shawn Michaels will unfortunately have at least one match.
We got not one, but two more Taker matches. Thankfully HBK didn't wrestle this year. Also thought his match was in 2019 and not 2018. Weird.

quote:

- In a similar vein, a Hall of Famer who has retired, but hasn't had a post-retirement match yet will. Edge? Angle?
Well, Edge did return. Still think Angle is gonna come out of retirement eventually.

quote:

- A program for Punk vs. Triple H. Either will happen in 2020 or built for 2021.
I guess we've still got a few more weeks for this to happen, but I don't think it is likely at this point.

quote:

- Seems like we get about 10-ish releases a year. Assuming the CWC contracts start to expire next year, we'll have even more than usual.
Well, didn't predict a global pandemic to give me the assist here.

quote:

- The Revival end up not re-signing with WWE (plzplzplzplzplzplzplz).
Thank god this was true.

quote:

- ROH gets bought out or at the very least is somehow looking even more dire heading into 2021. WWE are the favs to buy followed by IMPACT and NJPW USA.
Didn't get bought out and I think they're actually in kind of an okay spot despite not running shows for a good chunk of time? Minus the Marty poo poo, I think ROH has had an okay year.

quote:

- PROGRESS/ICW finally end up on the Network, maybe being bought out in the process. EVOLVE will also have another show or two on the Network as well.
I don't have the Network to confirm it, but I believe both PROGRESS and ICW are on it in some capacity? And EVOLVE didn't end up having a new show on there, but they did shutdown.

quote:

- By this time next year, NXT ratings are either really good (1mil/900k range?) or bad (500k?). No in between.
Guess it did end up being in between. Occasionally they do hit the upper range, but takes them doing a WCW throwback or stacking the deck it seems like.

quote:

- Similar to the tag belts, the women's division gets a midcard belt shared between brands as WWE can't honor their brand splits.
Didn't get this, but might still be an okay idea to do.

quote:

- SmackDown will continue to disappoint. Maybe ending up on FS1 a lot more and by the end of the year rumors about it staying on FS1 for the foreseeable future or FOX not renewing the deal kick up.
All things considered, I think SmackDown has been doing good?

quote:

- After Wrestle Kingdom's 2 days prove a success, rumblings for WrestleMania going 2 days grows stronger. Maybe not Mania 37, but Mania 38.
Did end up happening, but only because of a global pandemic.

quote:

- Marty and Flip end up in AEW. Maybe Brody King too (plz). Cobb re-signs with ROH or signs with NJPW like Elgin did. Bandido re-signs or goes AEW. Haskins (I assume his deal is up?) re-signs if not offered anything else.
Welp, got bad news about Marty. And Flip just continues to be a giant dork. Would still like to see Brody in AEW. Cobb did end up signing with NJPW. I don't think Bandido's contract was ever up? And Haskins, I assume, is still with ROH?

quote:

- If for some ungodly reason Brodie Lee isn't signed by AEW or NJPW the moment his 90-day clause is up, he'll be the talk of Mania week.
Did get Brodie in AEW, but man, no Mania week hurt :(

quote:

- Moxley will wrestle on at least one non-Bloodsport related GCW event. Spring Break seems like a good candidate.
Took a lot longer than anticipated to get Moxley on a Bloodsport show, let alone a non-Bloodsport one. Maybe 2021.

quote:

- Once NJPW USA gets going, talks of AEW/NJPW working together increase.
We are getting AEW/NJPW talks again, but nothing from an official capacity yet. Tanahashi went as far as to appear on Dynamite in a video package for Jericho, lot of name drops, and Omega has been mentioned a lot more by NJPW lately it feels like.

quote:

- Speaking of NJPW USA, they'll use it to host STARDOM showcase matches and maybe warm up to the idea of having a joshi match or two on NJPW events in Japan.
We did get a STARDOM dark match at Wrestle Kingdom and I can't think if we've gotten anything since?

quote:

- Someone debuts in AEW by attacking Cody at least twice.
Surprisingly, this didn't happen. Lance Archer just appeared at ringside. Kingston and Ricky had their debut matches vs. Cody, but I don't really count that.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

As predictions for this year need to be finalized soon, it's time to see who won last year!!! I did look at everyone's predictions but didn't bother to check every single prediction because I didn't want to spend all day doing it. So especially our #1 prediction champion is entirely based on how I feel about how people did in general.

The A PESSIMIST'S DREAM award goes to Hefty Leftist for getting his worst-case scenario predictions 100% wrong!

Hefty Leftist posted:

worst possible timeline predictions that i extremely hope do not happen:

- AEW ratings slowly fall to sub 500K by this time next year
- Chris Jericho remains champion all year to the point where the fans turn on the promotion
- Britt Baker becomes AEW Women's Champion and holds it all year
- No AEW wrestler manages to break out and get over as the main face of the company
- Lucha Bros leave AEW and sign with WWE
- CM Punk signs with WWE and goes to NXT, faces Triple H in Saudi Arabia
- NXT ratings grow to over a million
- Smackdown ratings grow to 3 million keeping FOX happy
- RAW ratings stabilise at 2.5 million
- The XFL is a surprise hit
- Keith Lee is called up to the main roster and is put in a baby gimmick where he wears diapers to the ring
- Rusev re-signs with WWE and is put in a tag team with Bobby Lashley
- The Revival re-sign with WWE
- Kairi Sane re-signs with WWE
- Marty Scurll signs with WWE
- Flip Gordon signs with WWE
- All your favourites stay or go to WWE
- Vince McMahon buys ROH
- Seth Rollins becomes cool

A grand total of three posters get the prestigious ONE SHOT, ONE KILL awards, congratulations to Seth Rollins, Gumball Gumption and PublicOpinion

Seth Rollins posted:

the ancient redwood will wither in the shadow of the sapling

Gumball Gumption posted:

Okada drops the belt at WK and doesn't hold it for the rest of the year.

PublicOpinion posted:

Raku will continue to have no singles wins in TJPW.

The PRETTY SURE YOU GOT THE BIGGEST PERCENTAGE OF PREDICTIONS RIGHT (APART FROM ONE-SHOTTERS) award goes to Wazzu

Wazzu posted:

Likely too late, but some predictions:

- Roman Reigns wins the Universal title at Wrestlemania
- comparing the January 1 rosters, someone with WWE leaves and joins AEW, and someone from AEW leaves and joins WWE.
- Ibushi wins the njpw heavyweight title after the G1
- no events on the Australian Indie scene are actually newsworthy in 2020
- TNA, ROH and MLW bizarrely all remain unsold

If you count each of Wazzu's bullet points as one prediction they got 3/5 (60%) right, and if each detail is counted as a separate prediction (so "WWE wrestler joins AEW" and "AEW wrestler joins WWE", "TNA remains unsold", "ROH remains unsold", "MLW remains unsold"), they got 6/8 right, which is a whopping 80%!

And last year's main award, the prestigious NOT SPOT ON BUT REALLY WELL DONE CONSIDERING THE CIRCUMSTANCES award goes to forums poster Huntman

Huntman posted:

Ooh fun. I always enjoy doing these and never being able to actually commit to my own meaningless predictions! mostly lame WWE centric ones because i will never be able to predict what NJPW does.

- The Undertaker and/or Shawn Michaels will unfortunately have at least one match.
- In a similar vein, a Hall of Famer who has retired, but hasn't had a post-retirement match yet will. Edge? Angle?
- A program for Punk vs. Triple H. Either will happen in 2020 or built for 2021.
- Seems like we get about 10-ish releases a year. Assuming the CWC contracts start to expire next year, we'll have even more than usual.
- The Revival end up not re-signing with WWE (plzplzplzplzplzplzplz).
- ROH gets bought out or at the very least is somehow looking even more dire heading into 2021. WWE are the favs to buy followed by IMPACT and NJPW USA.
- PROGRESS/ICW finally end up on the Network, maybe being bought out in the process. EVOLVE will also have another show or two on the Network as well.
- By this time next year, NXT ratings are either really good (1mil/900k range?) or bad (500k?). No in between.
- Similar to the tag belts, the women's division gets a midcard belt shared between brands as WWE can't honor their brand splits.
- SmackDown will continue to disappoint. Maybe ending up on FS1 a lot more and by the end of the year rumors about it staying on FS1 for the foreseeable future or FOX not renewing the deal kick up.
- After Wrestle Kingdom's 2 days prove a success, rumblings for WrestleMania going 2 days grows stronger. Maybe not Mania 37, but Mania 38.
- Marty and Flip end up in AEW. Maybe Brody King too (plz). Cobb re-signs with ROH or signs with NJPW like Elgin did. Bandido re-signs or goes AEW. Haskins (I assume his deal is up?) re-signs if not offered anything else.
- If for some ungodly reason Brodie Lee isn't signed by AEW or NJPW the moment his 90-day clause is up, he'll be the talk of Mania week.
- Moxley will wrestle on at least one non-Bloodsport related GCW event. Spring Break seems like a good candidate.
- Once NJPW USA gets going, talks of AEW/NJPW working together increase.
- Speaking of NJPW USA, they'll use it to host STARDOM showcase matches and maybe warm up to the idea of having a joshi match or two on NJPW events in Japan.
- Someone debuts in AEW by attacking Cody at least twice.

ok that's a bit more than i anticipated, but variety~. might come back and splurge a few mores if i can think of something.

Congratulations to Huntman for being the #1 Pro Wrestling Oracle in 2020!

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jan 3, 2021

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I have decided to add one more exciting award, the highly coveted A FOR EFFORT, which goes to Venomous and their 4 correct predictions out of 57! That's 7%!

Venomous posted:

By this time next year, the following will be the champions and tournament winners of these major companies:

WWE:

WWE Champion: Drew McIntyre
Universal Champion: Roman Reigns
Intercontinental Champion: Ricochet
US Champion: Roderick Strong
Raw Tag Team Champions: Bobby Lashley and Rusev
Smackdown Tag Team Champions: The Street Profits
Raw Women's Champion: Lacey Evans
Smackdown Women's Champion: Charlotte Flair
Women's Tag Team Champions: The Kabuki Warriors
NXT Champion: Tyler Breeze
NXT NA Champion: Austin Theory
NXT Tag Team Champions: #DIY
NXT Women's Champion: Ronda Rousey
Cruiserweight Champion: Malcolm Bivens
NXT UK Champion: Zack Gibson
NXT UK Tag Team Champions: Imperium
NXT UK Women's Champion: Millie McKenzie

(Holy poo poo the WWE has far too many titles)

Royal Rumble winner: Roman Reigns
Money In The Bank winner: Baron Corbin
King of the Ring winner: Bobby Lashley

AEW:

AEW Champion: Kenny Omega
AEW Women's Champion: Nyla Rose
AEW Tag Team Champions: The Lucha Bros

NJPW:

IWGP Heavyweight Champion: SANADA
IWGP Intercontinental Champion: EVIL
IWGP US Champion: Minoru Suzuki
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion: Hiromu Takahashi
IWGP Tag Team Champions: Shingo Takagi and Tetsuya Naito
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions: Roppongi 3k
NEVER Openweight Championship: Tomoyuki Oka
NEVER 6-Man: GOD and Taiji Ishimori

New Japan Cup winner: Jay White
Best of the Super Juniors winner: Bandido
G1 Climax winner: Kazuchika Okada
(Will he hold it to the Tokyo Dome?: Yes)
Young Lion Cup winner: Yuya Uemura
Super Junior Tag League winners: Hirai Kawato and Ryu Lee
World Tag League winners: Tomohiro Ishii and YOSHI-HASHI

AJPW:

Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion: Jake Lee
World Tag Team Champions: Kento Miyahara and Yuma Aoyagi
World Junior Heavyweight Champion: ACH
All Asia Tag Team Champions: Naoya Nomura and Yuji Okabayashi
Gaora TV Champion: Masaaki Mochizuki

Jr. Battle of Glory winner: Tajiri
Champion Carnival winner: Jake Lee
Jr. Tag Battle of Glory winner: Koji Iwamoto and uhh Ultimo Dragon?
Royal Road Tournament winner: Kento Miyahara
World's Strongest Tag Determination League winners: The End

NOAH:

GHC Heavyweight Champion: Katsuhiko Nakajima
GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion: Chris Ridgeway
GHC National Champion: Kaito Kiyomiya
GHC Tag Team Champions: Muhammad Yone and Quiet Storm
GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions: Hayata and YO-HEY

Global Tag League winner: AXIZ
Global Junior Heavyweight Tag League winners: Hayata and YO-HEY
Global Junior Heavyweight League winner: Kotaro Suzuki
N1 Victory Winner: Kaito Kiyomiya