Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Real talk gut bacteria makes b12 like crazy but it can't be absorbed through the human colon if you eat enough rear end you'll never be deficient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

I went all veggies for about 6 weeks back around 2004. And then I got fuckin bullet...went to Waffle House and streamed tears of joy whilst smashing a patty melt.

Also, I embrace vegetarianism every time I go to jail. Cuz that 'meat' is more dangerous than street life.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

What an angry pescatarian little guy.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Wait People struggle with switching to vegg?

I just realized I hadn't eaten any meat in a couple days and rolled with it lmao just don't put animal carcass in your mouth it's that easy

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
My meat loving friend that I invite out to veg restaurants and cooked for is now going vegetarian. Oh no the veg seed was planted

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Looks like beets back on the menu, boys!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I was down to basically turkey and chicken for my land meats, then gave those up because I was the only one eating them, then I went pescatarian. Doc said "eat that ocean fish for your heart" and so I kept sea critters because drat are they tasty.

But really, I could live off black beans and pea protein stuff, it's delicious AF.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

also its fun to tell people i'm 7th Day Pescatarian and see the puzzled looks on their faces

i like to dunk on folks haha dad humor 2020 do not steal

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm part of the secret veg agenda to convert your kids when they go to college

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Rage posted:

I was down to basically turkey and chicken for my land meats, then gave those up because I was the only one eating them, then I went pescatarian. Doc said "eat that ocean fish for your heart" and so I kept sea critters because drat are they tasty.

But really, I could live off black beans and pea protein stuff, it's delicious AF.
burrito bowls, vegetarian or otherwise FTW