Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Alright everyone. It's almost time for the office Christmas party. Sorry it's a little late but I'm sure you understand.

The company will be providing noel but we're asking people to bring their own yule. Whatever those are.

Some of you have expressed interest in making a solstice sacrifice. While we appreciate the input and enthusiasm, after speaking with HR, I just don't think that would be appropriate work behavior. Even if we're off the clock, it's still in the office.

Also, feel free to dress casually but, and I cannot stress this enough, appropriately. We do not want a repeat of last year. Looking at you, Jerry.

Sign up sheet is in the break room. If you have any further questions please speak with Karen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
As a reminder, the white elephant exchange has a maximum value of 20 dollars and a MINIMUM VALUE OF 10 dollars.

And no, a Twix bar and a box of paperclips is not an appropriate gift, Jerry.

tradjik

I'm going to talk to people at the party this year and not sit in the corner breaking down quietly and noisily.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Let's try to avoid a repeat of last year's copier incident, okay?
Replacing the broken glass was not covered by our service contract.