Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Really y'all, that's how you want to end this? just a two-line edict from an admin?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah don't treat d&d like it's c-spam, and don't post stuff like "teehee I'm going to kitty jail" before you go posting in d&d like it's c-spam. I am not an emotionless admin robot who is going to pretend I've never heard of this "Benghazi 2" before and treat her posts as if they happened in a vacuum. Max Paineframe explained the rest already, a lot better than I could. Case closed.

are you seriously probating dickeye for posts she made in the cspam thread? like come on. none of her recent posts in that thread were remotely worthy of a probation of any sort (beyond a sixer), and what's more this speaks yet again to the absolute refusal to engage in any reciprocity with the userbase!

how many times are you going to slam the door shut on a potential dialogue to be had? does it not occur to you that perhaps this is interrelated to the constant feelings of alienation that certain posters believed to be coming from the mods, which led to the absolute meltdown involving FYAD? Please, show some willingness to earnestly engage with us, this forum is precariously low on trust between the posters and mod team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

reminder that when folks talked about this in USPOL they were directed to start their own thread

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
uh apparently i can reopen the other thread