Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
you think you can just wander up in here, on page 1, of our thread, and post? wow.

wow.

im picarding at you right now. thats like facepalming but i'm picard. ypou p[robably dont know that this thread predates these very forums, actually? this thread. . . how do i describe her. the sutras, which flow from the lotus lips of sleeping Brahma? the DNA which powers the creation of weed drugs. these are and are not the thread. the true thread which is our thread can only be experienced by those who were there at the start. it's too late for you, starchild. you are trapped in the branches of Yggdrasil now. form has defined you and trapped you within the prison of consciousness. you can only sit and read these, my words, my flaming words of wisdom, with your mouth agape, staring in childlike wonder.

you troll. you absolute apostate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

i sit at the base of the tree and see a very angry apple falling from above, straight towards my pleasure dome. i notch an arrow of awakening and let loose, barely missing my mark. the apple hits me and i lose consciousness, realizing the gravity of my situation. i eat the apple and make a post hiding my shame, before being flung eastways to proxima centauri. i am a spaceship, now. an upside down spaceship.

ty heather papps u da bes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

k

Goons Are Gifts

We already established that posting with your monitor on is generally not useful for the post's content, so I cannot process your request and will politely decline wait which thread is this

tradjik

i think we should give this thread a chance. OP seems to have something they need to say and i think they should be allowed to say it

i don't really know what it is, but posting is cool

ty heather papps u da bes

Robot Made of Meat

Can I post if I skimmed some of the posts on every page?

Asking for a friend.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

tradjik

one day i read a certain thread, it's meaning eluded me and yet i felt like there was some deeper meaning to be scraped from the bottom of the barrel. i got stuck in the barrel and someone kicked me into the river. the river was angry and propelled me to a waterfall so i grew some wings and took flight before my imminent demise.

flew into the sun a few times, but i brought back some fissile material. would you like to become irradiated like me, and perhaps grow an extra sensory organ?

if not, please stop reading this thread and go back to being chill in the others.

Goons Are Gifts

You know, there are methods of modern image forgery that could appear that this thread and every post in it was actually posted by ButtTheShitmanFart

tradjik

Goons Are Great posted:

You know, there are methods of modern image forgery that could appear that this thread and every post in it was actually posted by ButtTheShitmanFart

i am a btsmf parachute account

the parachute being similar to the ones in drag cars that stop them from crashing

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
When this thread went from 999 pages to 1000 it rolled back over to 1.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

No. U.

tradjik

i may stop posting in this thread, talking about my lived experiences too much is unhealthy.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Can I post if I skimmed some of the posts on every page?

Asking for a friend.

yeah but if anyone asks just say you're a rereg of thread favorite RobotStomper1488

Mr. Dick posted:

When this thread went from 999 pages to 1000 it rolled back over to 1.

i place my thumb against the far cover and find that an infinite number of pages spring up between them, each corner decorated with a different picture, depicting the same. . . curious. . . figure. . .

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
to get in with the thread regulars (th'regs) just casually drop a fresh remix into a beloved catchphrase. instead of just shouting THAT'S A SPICY PEPPERONCINI like some kind of weener go for a classic spin on an ol favorite, she's GOT A HUGE PEPPERONCINI

crimes