Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
No poo poo Sherlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
New page. :gas:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

zaurg posted:

New page. :gas:

First time I have agreed with z

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
I just went to McDonalds. It was IN THE BUDGET! McDouble and Nuggets for $3!!! What a deal

Now free coffee at work, free coronavirus included!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

zaurg posted:

I just went to McDonalds. It was IN THE BUDGET! McDouble and Nuggets for $3!!! What a deal

Now free coffee at work, free coronavirus included!

Shutting the gently caress up is always free zaurg

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004

JosephWongKS posted:

Shutting the gently caress up is always free zaurg

I'm gonna need you to logout and head on home, Joe. I heard you cough.

Czolgosz
Sep 13, 2007
I'll be the Lee Harvey Oswald to your Jack Kennedy.

zaurg posted:

I'm gonna need you to logout and head on home, Joe. I heard you cough.

And like all the other advice in this thread, you ignore it.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

zaurg posted:

Nam Taf you are a dirty liar.
I have not failed this TOXX nor will I.

Mods?

Pretty sure the proof is right there. lol

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
I received a $348 windfall and decided where to save/spend it, then took that action. $300 to savings+car replacement fund and the remaining $48 to other categories. There's nothing wrong with that, in fact it's good budgeting practice that BFC has taught me. I realize most here would have preferred I put the entire $348 into savings, but my budgeting decision and action surely does not violate the toxx.

I'm amazed at the few posters who keep trying to throw lovely lies at the wall trying to make them stick, just hoping I fail. Quite telling. Very saddened to see some of you stoop to such low levels, but certainly not surprised about Dusty.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

zaurg posted:

Guys I have a real question. I admit I do have this tingling of a gambling-type sensation, FOMO thing, going on right now, because, well, I'm in a position I've never been in my life. I have cash available to invest, and the market has seen a bit of a down turn.

Warren Buffett once said "Widespread fear is your friend as an investor because it serves up bargain purchases"

I have 33k sitting in an Ally savings account

I have 3k in my Vanguard brokerage account in mutual fund VTSAX

Should I move 5-10k from Ally to Vanguard? 20k of the Ally account is my emergency fund.

Truck equity
Boat equity
Horse equity
Scratch off ticket equity

The possibilities are endless.

zaurg posted:

I received a $348 windfall and decided where to save/spend it, then took that action. $300 to savings+car replacement fund and the remaining $48 to other categories. There's nothing wrong with that, in fact it's good budgeting practice that BFC has taught me. I realize most here would have preferred I put the entire $348 into savings, but my budgeting decision and action surely does not violate the toxx.

I'm amazed at the few posters who keep trying to throw lovely lies at the wall trying to make them stick, just hoping I fail. Quite telling. Very saddened to see some of you stoop to such low levels, but certainly not surprised about Dusty.

No one told you to do that. They told you the opposite. Repeatedly. Taze your brain until you realize that or until the drool stops coming out.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007

zaurg posted:

So you changed the budget. Got it.

Also, no one here is surprised by your stupidity anymore.

Cyber Sandwich
Nov 16, 2011

Now, Digital!
Im gonna make a non-educated decision say move the money for the alligators because we live free in the wind, yay!

Are you any close to a hurricane zone grugza?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Cyber Sandwich posted:

Are you any close to a hurricane zone grugza?
LOL. Yeah, kind of. A little bit.

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
None of you complete dense loving idiots can even read or see that my so-called "illegal budget changes due to windfall" included the following:

- SAVINGS INCREASED BY $364

- FUN EXPENSES (GIFTS, RUNNING, VACATION, FUN, HOME FURNITURE) DECREASED BY $16

Yeah, I saved more money. But I'm the stupid one, ok. I'm about done with this idiocy. You guys may win afterall.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
:gas:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Can some other OG goon redo "DO THE DEED, TASTY!" but with a bunch of ways for pissbabby to permaban himself?

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
You guys win. I shall talk to myself now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
How about we open the thread back up just until April 1st? Then close it again for good. I still have to meet the toxx requirements.

Hope you all are doing well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)