Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
yospos is home to some of the smartest geniuses in history. we are literally paid to think. extracting the delicious brain wine that has been fermenting since university. but much like a cow our brains get very full and need to be milked occasionally. while a builder uses a wrench and a plumber a different kind of wrench probably, the tool of the infromation worker is the mind mapping app.

mind maps are very useful and cool so lets share the best maps and blow each other. each others minds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I don’t know what a mind map is but I guess it’s some sort of map that’s in your mind. or a map for minds. if your mind is lost it should find a map. or perhaps it’s the elusive map of the mind itself, providing a gateway to understanding the human mind.

my answer is hashmap, op. it’s pretty good.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

had to use this in elementary school for a project once

welp that's my mind maps story

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
map this

*shows the veins on my massive biceps*

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

mine was going to be a bit ruder.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ya

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
how about meme maps?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

echinopsis posted:

map this

*shows the veins on my massive biceps*

oh man i love fantasy maps

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Not so sure about this thread OP. sorry

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

President Beep posted:

how about meme maps?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

no joey jojo junior shabadoo. voted four.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

poty posted:

yospos is home to some of the smartest geniuses in history.

absolutely not

poty
Jun 21, 2008

so i made this thread because i bought a mac app bundle to get paralells for 36 bucks. the bundle includes a license for xmind 8 pro. if anyone wants it let me know although its probably supershit and you should just pay for omnioutliner or whatever

poty
Jun 21, 2008

the below-middle-manager at my just-after-uni job used mind maps and i think i had to make one at some point for him too. this cemented mind maps as the clowniest of all clown management fads for me forever

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

they always look like simpleton database design for basic ideas to me

poty
Jun 21, 2008

President Beep posted:

no joey jojo junior shabadoo. voted four.

is big one = bitey even real? either way should be replaced with homer simpson, smiling politely

poty fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Dec 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

poty posted:

is big one = bitey even real? either way should be replaced with homer simpson, smiling politely
it’s from the monorail episode.