Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNgZ0wEW70w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
rip b*itch

Dec 26, 2012

he was alive?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEymsZcUoI

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

have fun being a racist in hell

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

cap-n-crunch
Dec 29, 2008

A garden of modest ambition.
That nappy dead hoe.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh well

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Matt Taibbi put out a tweet saying he was sad to hear of Imus' death, and how he was always nice and helpful to him personally. gently caress him forever.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I'm glad of it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hopkins FBI posted:

Matt Taibbi put out a tweet saying he was sad to hear of Imus' death, and how he was always nice and helpful to him personally. gently caress him forever.

Who cares

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Mattghazi ain't goin' away!

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

truly a heartbreaking tragedy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

01011001 posted:

he was alive?

I mean in the outside yeah

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I was in the truck with my dad listening to Imus when he did the "nappy headed hoes" line. Witnessed history I did.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
F

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
one white racist boomer down, millions more to go

:killing:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Hopkins FBI posted:

and strom thurmond never called joe biden boy

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

I'm glad of it

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
permaban his account

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

freckle posted:

permaban his account

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
nice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

is Johnny Rotten still melting

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gringostar posted:

one white racist boomer down, millions more to go

:killing: