Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
Me: Why are you leaving me Janet? *sniffling, feeling a familiar tickle in my nose*
Janet: It's because you sneeze when you cry and you cry all the time
Me: Oh god nooooo...Achoooo! Ahhhhhh! Achooo! Noooooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Now toy are going to make me sneeze you kno.... na... no... nooooochooooooooooo how I ohchooo sneeze when..en...ah, when other people snahzahooooooooo ah um sneeze.

King of Bees
Oh God that's horrible! Achoo! Noooo choo!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i feel your pain op. i cry when i sneeze. everyone things i'm a huge baby during allergy season. ahh-ahh-AHH boo hoo hoo

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

City of Glompton

starting to cry at a movie, and my bf gently reaches towards my face and places his finger under my nose like in the cartoons

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

City of Glompton posted:

starting to cry at a movie, and my bf gently reaches towards my face and places his finger under my nose like in the cartoons

This sounds like it ended poorly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

being in a funeral and legit in mourning but everyone thinks i’m there to crash it because my crying sneezes keeps interrupting the priest