Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Look, I'm just like every other half-orc barbarian. I like hitting things, stabbing things, crushing things and generally causing a mess. I don't like wearing a lot of clothes and I LOVE big weapons. I also have a passion for Social Justice. Growing up as a young barbarian I learned much from my strong orc mother and my tiny human father. I learned to hunt and smash and how to kill a man with my bare hands, but also sharpen and care for a beautiful blade. I also learned about bigotry and discrimination. Growing up as a half-orc is difficult because you're always torn between two worlds, never fitting in to either and it troubled me greatly. We all know the world is unfair, but can't we also do something to make it better instead of worse? This is why I fight. I fight for Social Justice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Half orc SJB automatically wins all saving throws against sleep because he's woke

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luckily, I have my Social Justice Pals: the Social Justice Mage, Social Justice Cleric, Social Justice Paladin and Social Justice Thief.

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

Half orc SJB automatically wins all saving throws against sleep because he's woke

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

vanisher posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Don't you go talking poo poo about my homeboy SJW! Yeah, I get it- he's surly, outspoken and will fight at the drop of a non-magical hat, but he's my FRIEND!"

-White Knight, Dungeons & Dragons 1.0 Rules Set, retired class- replaced with the cavalier class

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*Social Justice Warlock cackles maniacally about how inclusive and open-minded he was when he made a pact with an ancient and unknowable horror*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The villain of social injustice blows ancient dust off the tome. He has finally found it: The Reaganomicon

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The villain of social injustice blows ancient dust off the tome. He has finally found it: The Reaganomicon

lol

Twenty Four

"I mean I try to be as tolerant as anyone else, but when these different types of elves can't even get along with each other, how do you expect an orc like me to?"

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Social Justice Thief

please don't dox me

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

xcheopis

A-ha ha

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm here to support the cause of social justice and commit acts of violence. And I only hope that violence is the solution to this particular problem as it is the only tool available to me, a barbarian.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Rewrite the rule book, comrade! Dual class as a bard.

Born from war
Inside I'm tore
strong like fist
knife stabs and twists

INTO THE rear end
OF THE MIDDLE EARTH CLASS!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you have finally destroyed the lich king of liberal economics

hayek's skeletal fingers twitches as the last breath of the free market exits him

you search his hoard, finding a host of accumulated wealth

[search check]
*roll for 25*
*(14+12)>25)*

but beneath this unholy ghoul's decadency... you find something...

a tome of unlimited power.. your hands stroke this beautiful manifesto. it whispers to you. the spectre inside wants to be unleashed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wearing a lampshade

vanisher posted:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
IT IS HARD *flips table* TO BE *throws axe at wall* SOCIAL *screams battlecry* WHEN ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS *MURDER* SOMEONE!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

Uxzuigal posted:

IT IS HARD *flips table* TO BE *throws axe at wall* SOCIAL *screams battlecry* WHEN ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS *MURDER* SOMEONE!

Calm down, friend, here. Let's do it together. :unsmith:

Finger Prince

When you said you wanted to smash the patriarchy, I didn't realize you meant here, now, with a spiked club, repeatedly, in a blood soaked frenzy. I would have worn different shoes.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Goons Are Great posted:

Calm down, friend, here. Let's do it together. :unsmith:

*rips and tears the guts of a tiny elf* TOGETHER? *spits blood* MURDER TOGETHER!! *throws elf corpse away* I , SOCIAL JUSTICE BARBARIAN! *whirlwinds away with Goons Are Great*!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I UGUR SMASH TINY 'UMANS!

said Ugur the troll as 'halflings' would have been degrading to the party who just stole the magical golden scepter he has been guarding for generations.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
as a true neutral social justice monk, I have no gender, but I can instantly change yours to one of over 70 using various types of ki strikes i have mastered

Finger Prince

Town Elders: "you have to help us! A cabal of necromancers have been sending evil ghouls and zombies to steal our children at night, for use in their foul rituals!"

SJB: "whoa hold on, evil - and I'm gonna pretend you called them 'undead persons', because that's a whole other conversation - undead persons? And what gives you the right to judge them? Have you thought about what it's like to be brought back to undeath? No you haven't. And have you even considered the necromancer's beliefs in all this?? NO YOU HAVE NOT. Stealing babies for ritual sacrifice is PART OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL CULTURE! I swear if you cannot accept baby sacrifice and UNDEAD loving PERSONS IN THIS BACKWARDS-rear end PROVINCIAL SHITHOLE I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR DEATH PIT AND SMASH YOUR SKULLS TOGETHER UNTIL YOU CAN HAVE A SENSIBLE, REASONABLE DIALOGUE ABOUT THIS!!!

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

you have finally destroyed the lich king of liberal economics

hayek's skeletal fingers twitches as the last breath of the free market exits him

you search his hoard, finding a host of accumulated wealth

[search check]
*roll for 25*
*(14+12)>25)*

but beneath this unholy ghoul's decadency... you find something...

a tome of unlimited power.. your hands stroke this beautiful manifesto. it whispers to you. the spectre inside wants to be unleashed

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

😱

Manifisto

now now, I know they're our just-vanquished mortal enemies, but there's no call for ableist slurs. the preferred term is "differently capitated."

ty nesamdoom!

Who What Now

by Azathoth
So much for the tolerant Lawful Good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

GM: i think one of you guys has read something about this before, [looks at SJWizard] roll a history check, please

social justice wizard: GOD, it’s not my job to educate you!!!!