Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

It’s on and 59 down here, I don’t want to wear mittens

get some slippers dude, 59 is not that cold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Reading OP's posts.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Funny thing, I started working at home last year. I don’t run the fireplace for that lol, but my office is down stairs.

So I had to buy two space heaters, oil based I picked for long heat. My electric bill went up $100/month. But my petro bill is like down $200.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus posted:

Reading OP's posts.

They’re v good.

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

Funny thing, I started working at home last year. I don’t run the fireplace for that lol, but my office is down stairs.

So I had to buy two space heaters, oil based I picked for long heat. My electric bill went up $100/month. But my petro bill is like down $200.

eww, don't be gross. you're an american. call it your gas bill

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

roarpower posted:

eww, don't be gross. you're an american. call it your gas bill

I’m being inclusive

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt Sexual posted:

You're a retard masturbator lol

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

I’m being inclusive

fair enough. It is petrol tho

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sid Vicious posted:

You're a retard masturbator lol

Well I moderate y’all

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Burt Sexual posted:

Well I moderate y’all

Haha

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Burt Sexual posted:

It’s on and 59 down here, I don’t want to wear mittens

You're posting would get better if you wore mittens!

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chief McHeath posted:

You're posting would get better if you wore mittens!

:hmmyes:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

Well I moderate y’all

:discourse:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
This forums’ gettin old :corsair:

Laundry has always been my least favorite chore. I hate folding clothes. Something about it is incredibly irritating to me. I love having clean clothes everyday. The process can go to hell though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

I like washing dishes :shrug:
It's a very meditative activity and if you ever worked as a dish washer any household load is a joke.

Washing dishes in a restaurant gave me the lifelong ability to tolerate all kinds of extremely gross poo poo, and verbal abuse