Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i can't imagine the offense that would result if you laughed while placing your penis into a butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Bo-Pepper posted:

i can't imagine the offense that would result if you laughed while placing your penis into a butt

like a "tee-hee" or a hearty "OH-ho-ho ho" ?

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

even the merest chuckle would be a grave insult when buttsex is afoot

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Hey man, cool it with the butt jokes ok? My whole family was killed by a butt.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

ulvir

in the world where butts are not funny at all, the squatting M:TG guy poses in front of people with well-fitting clothes, making it the most viral imgur album of the last decade

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

If you keep talking about butts they are going to delete BYOB for real this time!

sig by owlhawk911

cda

by Hand Knit
Me, staring at the firm supple rear end of a super model: i don't get it

Stoner Sloth

cda posted:

picturing this like watching someone try to 'get' modern art

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

cda posted:

Okay so this is about appreciating the most beautiful example of something ugly and not funny. It's a bit like people that like to look at piles of garbage because they glitter in the light.

sig by owlhawk911

ASenileAnimal

giggling at a big huge butt on the street but im caught by donald sutherland from invasion of the body snatchers and he does that screeching thing at me and im hauled away to pay for my crimes

cda

by Hand Knit

pixaal posted:

Okay so this is about appreciating the most beautiful example of something ugly and not funny. It's a bit like people that like to look at piles of garbage because they glitter in the light.

Oh, I get it now. Thanks. I thought God was trying to make some sort of joke.

Goons Are Gifts

Bo-Pepper posted:

In my experience that's the job of the guy owning the butt, right after asking "You in yet?"

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

devastating

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I prepare to take a sip of tea. The cup is full to the brim and the tiniest jostle will spill tea everywhere. A man walks by me and his pants look as though they're about to fall down. I bring the cup to my lips. The man puts his hand to his belly, let's out a brief high pitched fart, and his pants fall to the ground. His butt is on full display. I view it. I finish my sip and place the cup back in its saucer without spilling a single drop. I derive no humor or enjoyment from the man's butt or his short squeaky fart.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

owlhawk911

Goons Are Great posted:

In my experience that's the job of the guy owning the butt, right after asking "You in yet?"

what about a low, rumbling, confident jolly green giant sort of laugh. would that not be kinda hot? asking for a friend

owlhawk911

Jolo posted:

I prepare to take a sip of tea. The cup is full to the brim and the tiniest jostle will spill tea everywhere. A man walks by me and his pants look as though they're about to fall down. I bring the cup to my lips. The man puts his hand to his belly, let's out a brief high pitched fart, and his pants fall to the ground. His butt is on full display. I view it. I finish my sip and place the cup back in its saucer without spilling a single drop. I derive no humor or enjoyment from the man's butt or his short squeaky fart.

FutonForensic

taping an rear end up on a wall at an art exhibit and selling it for $250,000

FutonForensic

tragedy: someone has eaten the wall rear end

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic posted:

taping an rear end up on a wall at an art exhibit and selling it for $250,000

FutonForensic posted:

tragedy: someone has eaten the wall rear end

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

pixaal posted:

If you keep talking about butts they are going to delete BYOB for real this time!

"bahlete your old butts!" i say seriously, without any mirth

Macnult

lovely butt

cda

by Hand Knit
[seriously] poop comes from that butt

google THIS

(snooty British accent) I say, wot wot? In the butt.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Macnult posted:

lovely butt

'shopped or not, that butt gets my respect every time it's reposted :haibrow:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

cda posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

:yaybutt:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

cda posted:

I gasp so hard my monocle falls into my teacup. "oh my"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

google THIS

"I'm all in," I say, sliding my chips forward. My opponent tries to read my face, but I am like stone because I'm thinking about a flock of butts, just a bunch of disembodied butts with wings that fly around and communicate by farting and that poop everywhere just like real birds, and also twerking is their mating dance.

My opponent sighs. "I fold." One of the imaginary butt birds in my head farts triumphantly, but all I do is collect my chips and wait for the next hand to be dealt.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

"I'm all in," I say, sliding my chips forward. My opponent tries to read my face, but I am like stone because I'm thinking about a flock of butts, just a bunch of disembodied butts with wings that fly around and communicate by farting and that poop everywhere just like real birds, and also twerking is their mating dance.

My opponent sighs. "I fold." One of the imaginary butt birds in my head farts triumphantly, but all I do is collect my chips and wait for the next hand to be dealt.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

google THIS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted: