Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

BallisticClipboard posted:

Anti-Imposter Syndrome - You win when you accept a compliment from someone genuinely trying to give well wishes.

ooooo sounds hard

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
fuckball

object: 2 teams compete to gently caress the ball. 1st team to successfully gently caress the ball wins.

strategies: of course, some of the basic strategies will be obvious. experienced players will tell you there are many ways to gently caress the ball, some of the most effective pro-strats are

*hold a door open for the ball but let it shut right before it gets there

*put the ball in a box, so it can't even roll anywhere lol. lookit u ball, you're hosed now!

*set up a double date with the ball, with someone the ball has expressed an attraction for. do it like a week in advance so the ball will be excited about the date and buy a special outfit; but on the day of, tell them their date died hahaha

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

competitive butt chugging

unreal tournament 2004

arson

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
team breakfast burgling

laptop discus

competitive Will it Blend

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

City of Glompton posted:

Desk Chair Drag Racing

do not let Darlene from HR catch you!

One of the biggest and most enduring controversies in the world of desk chair drag racing is the Association's ban on reverse-kicking. The Association is run by orthodox purists who maintain that a racer must remain facing forward in their chair and pull themselves along with their feet. In recent years, racers have demonstrated unprecedented times and smashed records using techniques turning the chair backwards and pushing toward the finish line with their feet (known as Daving), or by sitting backwards in the chair on one knee and kicking the ground with the other (known as Jamiring). Traditionalists maintain that reverse kicking robs the sport of its original point, which was to be very slow and awkward and funny, and that Jamir and Dave tearing down the hallway all day trying to go faster than the other has tainted the spirit of the game. Whether right or wrong, the traditionalists face stiff opposition from accounting, who are acting as bookies for the rest of the office in the betting market that has come to surround the often close races between Jamir and Dave. Accounting has reported a total of $22 in profit revenue from this gambling market, and that market is only growing. Overall, it seems as if impact this controversy will have on the future of desk chair drag racing remains to be seen.

Emmideer

Lovely night, no?
Chill Sport

Chill. The chillest wins.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The floor is floor, whoever stands on it wins.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Rap Golf
I'm not exactly sure what this entails or what the rules are yet but I can't stop saying the name to myself in my head over and over so it's a real sport now.

watho

rear end eating contest: the one who can eat the most asses in a given time wins

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Barco Fiesta posted:

Rap Golf
I'm not exactly sure what this entails or what the rules are yet but I can't stop saying the name to myself in my head over and over so it's a real sport now.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
rap golf reminds me of something g I thought of trying irl, at this bar with a big backyard:

combat golf. two teams face off in sort of a driving range setup, drive practice whiffle golf balls at each other for points. there could be scoring areas like shuffleboard and of course points for hitting an opposing teammate. light protective gear for probably just the head/face

Manifisto

there should be sports where it's like two totally distinct games going on at the same time and the players in each game are trying to work around the inconveniences caused by the other players

like combining skeet shooting with baseball

or a soccer match on an active golf fairway and the goalposts keep moving to whichever hole the golfers are shooting for

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

Frisbee discus

It's like normal discus but the barriers to entry are much lower and your dog is allowed to fetch the disc

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
Weight Diving - from the high dive platform dead lift as much weight as you can then dive with it proficiently.

City of Glompton

stealing from Manifisto in the bird burp thread - Precision Farting

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
drag jousting. First person to de-car their opponent wins.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

City of Glompton

bubble gum sumo wrestling. you each blow a bubble then try to push each other out of the ring w/your bubbles

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Hugh Malone posted:

rap golf reminds me of something g I thought of trying irl, at this bar with a big backyard:

combat golf. two teams face off in sort of a driving range setup, drive practice whiffle golf balls at each other for points. there could be scoring areas like shuffleboard and of course points for hitting an opposing teammate. light protective gear for probably just the head/face

this is probably the most realistic and doable new sport in the thread

biosterous

Hugh Malone posted:

night golf

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

watho

burling: the best parts of bowling and curling combined!

xcheopis

watho posted:

burling: the best parts of bowling and curling combined!

aka "having a beer with friends"

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Manifisto posted:

esports: first team to get exactly 2.71828 . . . points is the winner

:golfclap:

This did not get the love it deserved.

:five:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

watho posted:

rear end eating contest: the one who can eat the most asses in a given time wins

I accept your challenge.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i figured out rap golf. It's a mixture of traditional golf and battle rap, wherein 2 golfers attempt to play 9 holes and any time one is lining up to take a swing, the other must say something like "Your clothes are wack and your shoes are fuckin stupid // you couldn't sleep with a girl if she got shot in the rear end by cupid // your stance is hosed up and your grip is all wrong // I heard some girls by the pool say your dick aint very long" and try to distract your opponent from the swing

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pillow forts, but get this: with siege engines

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Barco Fiesta posted:

i figured out rap golf. It's a mixture of traditional golf and battle rap, wherein 2 golfers attempt to play 9 holes and any time one is lining up to take a swing, the other must say something like "Your clothes are wack and your shoes are fuckin stupid // you couldn't sleep with a girl if she got shot in the rear end by cupid // your stance is hosed up and your grip is all wrong // I heard some girls by the pool say your dick aint very long" and try to distract your opponent from the swing

i talked with my brother and we refined it further

it works as thus:

A regulation rap golf battle beat is 16 bars long and divided into three phases of timing:

-Bars 1-4 are intro hype bars
The rapper may vamp/hype/vocalize or be silent as they please
The golfer may not approach the ball during this phase

-Bars 5-12 are the primary rap portion
The rapper must rap for all eight bars. If they choke, bomb, trainwreck, or recycle previously-used verses, they take an extra stroke and the golfer may swing unimpeded.
The golfer may approach the ball and ready their swing. If they swing before the phase ends, they take an extra stroke

-Bars 13-16 are the swing portion, during which the beat enters an outro buildup to signal itself
The rapper is not required to rap during this phase, but it may be beneficial in distracting the golfer
The golfer must swing before the beat ends or take an extra stroke