Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Elite posted:

I thought the first couple of chapters were the weakest.

The whole sequence of:
-Getting exiled from her family
-Accidentally stumbling into extreme arcane power
-Heading to a nearby town to become an adventure and get a guild card

I must’ve ALREADY read 50+ times. And sure some of that is on me for having terrible taste, but it makes it impossible to care about the setup.

But some of the later stuff like accidentally taking over an evil cult caught me off guard.

I don't disagree there; I've seen this exact same setup so many times that they all kind of blur together. And I think the author knows that too, since they don't seem to be taking it all that seriously either. Lord knows we've already seen plenty of "serious" stories that feature people whose power is internet shopping/access, and one (really good) story about having access to your world's strategy guide.

However since it largely seemed to be a joke manga I didn't mind just going along for the ride with the cliches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its a stupid fun thing to read

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
some good sensible chuckles