Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ITT we are a bunch of radical dudes with radical attitudes hanging out in a gnarly arcade in a mall. The year: 1987.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Accent

check it out dude they brought back the polybius game

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dudes!!!! THEYRE GONNA CLOSE OUR SKATEPARK SLASH DANCE SCHOOL AND PUT IN A SLAUGHTERHOUSE we gotta win the championship to save the bump n grind!!!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Tiffany is still wearing the leg warmers Chet bought her.

Should I be jealous?

vanisher

You see the excellent plastic backstop brake thing on this skateboard I got? It allows me to do a very rad sliding stop where I immediately faceplant

vanisher

got any quarters I need to call my mom

vanisher

SIKE I'm gonna play air hockey with it. NERD

Heather Papps

hello friend

vanisher posted:

SIKE I'm gonna play air hockey with it. NERD

Watch THIS!!!

leans in to the coin slot, does something with it
KACHUNKACHUNKACHUNKACHUNKACHUNKACHUNK

Now we have.... 69 free games

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
radicool :frogc00l:

Manifisto

they're called rollerblades and they are tubular to the max

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

Watch THIS!!!

leans in to the coin slot, does something with it
KACHUNKACHUNKACHUNKACHUNKACHUNKACHUNK

Now we have.... 69 free games

Niiiiiice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*walks in as a guitar riff plays* what's up gnarly dudes and dudettes

*audience claps*

Heather Papps

hello friend

hamjobs posted:

*audience claps*

record scratch

heather turns and looks into the camera as the scene around him freezes

Uh oh! Here comes trouble! Hmmm... things just got...... interesting!!!!

crowd goes wild

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

*audience claps*

*record needle scratch* woah, bitchin!

e: pappsy!! :argh:

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

*record needle scratch* woah, bitchin!

e: pappsy!! :argh:

Did I doooooo that?

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
my moms a bitch (is in 1987)

Peg Sliderskew
Walking through the shopping centre in my puffball skirt, on my way to get a spiral perm...

The UK was a bit behindhand with radical attitudes in 1987.

Courtesy of Manifisto

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

che shirt. skinny jeans. surplus jacket. beret. motorcycle diaries. paper bag of mediocre weed

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

a babe enters

Audience: WOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!

all 20 rad dudes chillin in the 'cade raise their sunglasses one after another, then speak, as if with one voice

HAIL THEE, BELLE DAME SANS MERCI, BEAUTIFUL, A FAERIES CHILD, LONG OF HAIR, LIGHT OF FOOT, WILD OF EYE.

SIT UPON OUR ROARING JEEP, LET US SEE NOTHING ELSE, LEAN OUT THE WINDOW AND SING A FAERIES SONG! HAIL THEE, QUEEN OF BEAUTY AND GRACE!!!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

"the real enemy is capitalism", i say. someone hollers "NEEEERD!" and an empty beer can hits me in the back of the head.

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

biosterous

someone comes up to me and gives me a genuine compliment. i shrug, completely disaffected. the audience goes wild

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Macnult

cruising to the ‘cade on my skateboard, kickflipping through the entrance and sliding to a stop so i can fist bump my broheim. it’s looking to be another solid, chill day of pinball it seems. i stomp the tail of my board so it jumps into my hand as i walk over to place it in my usual spot, but there’s one issue:

someone else’s board is already there.
i look up and it’s none other than Richard Clarkson, aka Dick Kookson.

“this ain’t your spot anymore,” he says in his dumb nasally voice, “i just wrecked your high score”

my eyes narrow and i look over to the high score screen for Denim Reaganomics Pinball Surplus 3000; hands down the most challenging, gnarly, super radical pinball game to ever grace this arcade. he only went a thousand points above my high score.. what a joke.

i raise my board and hand it to my buddy, fist bumping with my open hand. we all know what i have to do.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

remember kids there’s nothing more cool than safety so make sure to wear your helmets and knee pads before hitting the ramps!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I've just sucked on three Warheads at once

Finger Prince

These suburbs totally have the charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth, man! This mall is bitchin, for example!

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jan 15, 2020

Escape From Noise

Eatin' a huge slice of greasy pizza with my fingerless leather gloves as untamed long hair flows in the breeze of the air conditioning. But don't worry. Got it under control with this head band I made from folding a bandana.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i'm the mayor of burlington vermont and i think poverty sucks rear end

crimes

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the media would have you believe 1987 was all about skateboards and arcades and men in crop tops but as someone who was alive back then and experienced it firsthand, let me tell you were it was really at: The mobile above my crib.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm goin around puttin condoms on all the joysticks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

STEVEN SEAGAL enters stage right; he hides behind a shadowy pillar and leers at my bent over frame as I scoop up some fallen mandarin oranges.

STEVEN SEAGAL (breathlessly): Me... want.. the.... punani.... for... to make.... nice...m

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stay fresh, cheese bags!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Stay fresh, cheese bags!

*Responds with "hang loose" hand gesture*

Take it sleazy!

Professor of Cats

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

STEVEN SEAGAL enters stage right; he hides behind a shadowy pillar and leers at my bent over frame as I scoop up some fallen mandarin oranges.

STEVEN SEAGAL (breathlessly): Me... want.. the.... punani.... for... to make.... nice...m

Professor of Cats

(does sick bunny hop)
(Slips off pedals and obliterates balls)
Totally... tubular

idiotsavant
just hanging out looking cool in my oversized tasmanian devil looney tunes shirt, its way bigger than a normal fitting shirt its so cool, endless waves of fabric flowing off my body a giant smothering mass of cotton immobilizing the other mall goers under heavy folds of looney tunes (tm) tasmanian devil diong his cool crazy spin

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
punky brewster drones on in the background while I distractedly finish reading my copy of amelia bedilia

I stare out the window wondering who would win in a cage match

:thunk:

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
*Walks up to Stacy Lu

Hey babe you ever read, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Barco Fiesta posted:

the media would have you believe 1987 was all about skateboards and arcades and men in crop tops but as someone who was alive back then and experienced it firsthand, let me tell you were it was really at: The mobile above my crib.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops