Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
- fat (boobs and rear end don’t makeup for being fat)
- still goth
- kind of a bitch
- the more I share similarities with people IRL the more I recoil away from them
- but I am also a right oval office
- I am mixed race and listen to Burzum (it is fun to gently caress with white men, and admittedly, it’s what I like musically. Varg is too much of a joke to take him as a threat)
- terrible taste in men, shockingly decent taste in all other genders
- I have four cats
- my tattoo and makeup budget is something else, though I’m kind of good not going off the rails with money.
- lactose intolerant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I have a third nipple.

On my neck.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I cause too much sexual pleasure for women who I do sex with. They don't like the sheer amount of sexual pleasure they derive from my stinkin hog, and they "leave me". pff.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm not gay enough

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

too pretty

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Myron Baloney posted:

I have a third nipple.

On my neck.

Me too :haw:. I was going to get it removed a couple months ago but the doctor died on me a few weeks before the procedure. :argh:.

teen witch posted:

- fat (boobs and rear end don’t makeup for being fat)
- still goth
- kind of a bitch
- the more I share similarities with people IRL the more I recoil away from them
- but I am also a right oval office
- I am mixed race and listen to Burzum (it is fun to gently caress with white men, and admittedly, it’s what I like musically. Varg is too much of a joke to take him as a threat)
- terrible taste in men, shockingly decent taste in all other genders
- I have four cats
- my tattoo and makeup budget is something else, though I’m kind of good not going off the rails with money.
- lactose intolerant

Some of these things are perfections from the right mindset. Don't beat yourself up.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
I have 3 cats and I like them more than people

Spinster life for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Over the weekend, I burst a blood vessel in my eye.

Now, I look like I'm midway through some kind of cronenberg monster transformation.