Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

SCheeseman posted:

Comedy movies don't work anymore because there's a plethora of comedy that is often funnier than almost anything that's ever been shown on a big cinema screen available for free on the internet.

like what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Movies are expensive, expensive media needs a large audience to recoup costs, so the writing has to be as broad as possible in order to appeal to the widest audience. None of that is particularly conductive to good comedy.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

SCheeseman posted:

Movies are expensive, expensive media needs a large audience to recoup costs, so the writing has to be as broad as possible in order to appeal to the widest audience. None of that is particularly conductive to good comedy.

no i mean what plethora of funny comedy are you referring to

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

DeimosRising posted:

no i mean what plethora of funny comedy are you referring to

Internet

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
Be specific! Geocities or MySpace