Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

the woman i am currently dating is going to be the one i propose to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Macnult posted:

:allears:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Macnult posted:

ahhhhhh that rules love is so grand!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

City of Glompton

Macnult posted:

:3: grats

xcheopis

Macnult posted:

! Mazel tov!

Professor of Cats

Macnult posted:

:h:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Macnult posted:

Confession time: I also will purpose to her and now we must duel

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
The One Piece is real

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Confession time: I also will purpose to her and now we must duel

if i asked her she’d probably be cool with that but it would also ruin the secret

Escape From Noise

My family was behind the Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 27, 2020

Galaxander

in Yoshi's Island level Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy, toward the end there are some little red bridges that if you pound will fall away and there's a big bounce under one of them which will allow you to get the last 4 red coins needed to finally 100% the game

the unabonger

Macnult posted:

same, but with complications. I don't know how to propose while also telling her I don't want to have a real wedding because I dont want to have my african american family have to deal with her racist rear end relatives.

Robot Made of Meat

i flunked out posted:

same, but with complications. I don't know how to propose while also telling her I don't want to have a real wedding because I dont want to have my african american family have to deal with her racist rear end relatives.

While tact and discretion are often called for in delicate situations, I'd say this is a case where you should say exactly that. Her reacist-rear end relatives will not suddenly see the error of their ways, and sadly she will almost certainly have to choose between you and them.

ETA (for content): One digit of one of the important numbers I need for transactions is "0". Please don't tell any unscrupulous persons.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jan 30, 2020

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

one time to get a free book-it pizza i bluffed my way through an entire book report in 3rd grade. it was about thomas edison. my dad asked me where he grew up and I said New York and I was either right or he didnt have the wherewithal to call me out on it.

i basically regurgitated a pbs documentary in front of the class and ate a sin pizza later that week. to my intense shame i still have no idea where edison grew up.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
I'm the Lindbergh baby.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
I smoke weed

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!