Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm sure this offsite will be really good like all the other ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spb posted:

I'm sure this offsite will be really good like all the other ones.

there is no reason or justification to preach doom on this. it is good for people to have community spaces and conversational venues where they are comfortable, and happy, and feel welcomed. its good to have diverse spaces to engage w news, and habe discussion, and enjoy camaraderie rooted in leftist perspectives. its good that friendos who feel uncomfortable w something is awful dotcom, have built a place where they can continue to engage together and w people who are comfortable w both spaces. its good that they took the hurt and anger and sadness that was part of that discomfort, and turned it into a creative solidarity thru which they built this new forum

like it doesnt have to be yr cup of tea, but thats no reason to speak ill of it. not even three weeks ago, everyone (or almost everyone??) involved in this was postin or lurking alongside everyone else in cspam. they havent changed as people in three fuckin weeks. dont begrudge a change of venue for people you were just laughing and conversing w, not even a month ago

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Congratulations on your off-site OP. Good luck. This thread has run its course, and anyone interested is free to click the links the OP has provided. Have a good day.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wait a second, this isnt even in cspam anymore!! postin from the modmine

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
The moving of this thread was a mistake on my part. Pressing the correct buttons on mobile is hard!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

posting in this closed thread to say I'm doing this when I get home. bless