Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i think we should create a device that lets us travel to other universes, like the one from fringe

then we travel to a timeline where david lynch agreed to direct star wars

so to get the best star wars movies in the multiverse all we need to is invent the dimensional slider!

i know we can do this goons, anyone a real science wizkid able to get the ball rolling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Excited to travel to another universe directly into a tree at 75 mph

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Instead of traveling to a universe where Star Wars is real you wanna go to where Return of the Jedi is slightly different???

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i'd rather david lynch actually get to do something good. if you want to know what his star wars would be like just watch dune a bunch

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
People joke that Lynch would have done a super weird Twin Peaks-style Star Wars, but it would probably in fact be pretty similar to what we got; maybe with some more interesting camera work and colors. He'd be making it for Lucas so it'd still have to be somewhat in line with what Lucas would want it to be (but Lucas asked him because he liked Eraserhead so maybe he had something weird in mind). Dune wasn't even that weird, and he got to write the script himself for that one, although the studio weighed down heavily on him.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Percelus posted:

i think we should create a device that lets us travel to other universes, like the one from fringe

then we travel to a timeline where david lynch agreed to direct star wars

so to get the best star wars movies in the multiverse all we need to is invent the dimensional slider!

i know we can do this goons, anyone a real science wizkid able to get the ball rolling?

use the machine to get star wars tech and we’ll make our own star war complete with horrific war crimes

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
NASA has found a lot of exoplanets for us to blow up.

Then they'll just be ex-planets :grin:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
sounds good OP keep us posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost