Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

You're all making this very confusing for me!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Maybe we need another thread purely for art appreciation

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

take the moon

by sebmojo
i love my av cuz it reminds me of a gud thread but if you have any moon related art i wouldnt mind a change. anyway ur art is neat

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

deep dish peat moss posted:

Lately a lot of akira toriyama's scenery in dragon ball but mostly nothing, I see it as my hands expressing all of my adhd thoughts now that I medicate my adhd appropriately. I draw shapes then fill them in with unplanned details. I'm a big dubuffet fan too

that's really cool. are you familiar with wood or linoleum cuts? if you ever want to expand your repetoire i bet it'd be really satisfying for you, given your prediliction for detail. you can start with those foam plastic meat trays, use a few blunt instruments to indent the foam and then apply an ink pad to the un-indented surfaces.

a lot of MC Escher's work are cuts, I think. I was just looking at some art this reminded me of, but I can't remember what it is.

On a totally unrelated note, have you read any of Bernie Wrightson's work? Also also, with the paper cutout effects, if you inset the select buffer a few more pixels it should help you get cleaner cuts and avoid the white halo it sometimes picks up. (sorry to nitpick your work is stellar)

crimes

Goons Are Gifts

I already have a new av in my Photoshop booth, but maybe you could suggest some of your art for my ever growing sig?
I already spent way too much time liking myself through your IG.

deep dish peat moss

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

that's really cool. are you familiar with wood or linoleum cuts? if you ever want to expand your repetoire i bet it'd be really satisfying for you, given your prediliction for detail. you can start with those foam plastic meat trays, use a few blunt instruments to indent the foam and then apply an ink pad to the un-indented surfaces.

a lot of MC Escher's work are cuts, I think. I was just looking at some art this reminded me of, but I can't remember what it is.

On a totally unrelated note, have you read any of Bernie Wrightson's work? Also also, with the paper cutout effects, if you inset the select buffer a few more pixels it should help you get cleaner cuts and avoid the white halo it sometimes picks up. (sorry to nitpick your work is stellar)

I have been experimenting with doing the same with with polymer clay kind of, I make a tablet of clay then etch a design into it. it's neat! I don't have any finished pieces though I'm still practicing. I will have to check out other materials too

take the moon posted:

i love my av cuz it reminds me of a gud thread but if you have any moon related art i wouldnt mind a change. anyway ur art is neat

i draw moons a lot but don't have good scans of the pieces. Here's an example though!! https://www.instagram.com/p/B65snSUpWNI/

deep dish peat moss

Goons Are Great posted:

I already have a new av in my Photoshop booth, but maybe you could suggest some of your art for my ever growing sig?
I already spent way too much time liking myself through your IG.

I have a drawing on a post it note at work that might work well, I will take a picture of it on tuesday if I remember

take the moon

by sebmojo

i draw moons a lot but don't have good scans of the pieces. Here's an example though!! https://www.instagram.com/p/B65snSUpWNI/

not even tryna flatter u that is p neat!!!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
mercy for the poor child

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

NLJP

Is good art things

deep dish peat moss

take the moon posted:

not even tryna flatter u that is p neat!!!

i drew a new moon today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

i drew a new moon today

dankness. looks like something ud find in interzone

stay talented yobbos :)

e: that link is dubious btw only 4 the real