Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

A real fixer upper!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Oh boy, just in time for this one I just heard about tonight. If you'd like to partake in an auction happening at the end of the month, you too can own your own religious cult and child murder home :toot:!

723 SE 138th Ave, Micanopy, FL 32667

One of my good friends said he had to go to this house for a repair job and immediately felt a sense of "darkness" of some sort. I doubt the realtor photos are great at portraying how haunted the house probably is.

pseudorandom has a new favorite as of 08:12 on Feb 2, 2020

cap-n-crunch
Dec 29, 2008

A garden of modest ambition.

These two remind me of the Cauldron Lake Lodge level in the Alan Wake video game.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the repeated murder stain in the shower

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Oh man, when I first saw this post, I completely overlooked the voyeur-level window.

:eyepop::fh:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

pseudorandom posted:

Oh man, when I first saw this post, I completely overlooked the voyeur-level window.

:eyepop::fh:

That's actually on the second level, somewhere. I couldn't find a shot with the window visible.

It might just have a portal in the doorway to hell.

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.

Ummm, quick question - If the photographer is standing in the bathroom door taking a picture of the room, WHY DO WE SEE THE REFLECTION OF HIS BACK IN THE MIRROR????!?!??

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
P sure that's actually the house from Hereditary. A real "doom house" for sure!

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast

CollegeCop posted:

Ummm, quick question - If the photographer is standing in the bathroom door taking a picture of the room, WHY DO WE SEE THE REFLECTION OF HIS BACK IN THE MIRROR????!?!??

I saw the same thing. Looking closer you can see the photographer(at least their smartphone) in the top right corner of the reflection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.

leethasbro posted:

I saw the same thing. Looking closer you can see the photographer(at least their smartphone) in the top right corner of the reflection.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted.

But my initial knee-jerk overreaction makes for a better story, so I left it.