Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
KC won the Super Bowl! It's been a while since KC's been good at football! Hopefully this means fans are going to tear the city up better than Boston, and maybe if we're lucky as good as the horse-poo poo eating Eagles fans.

Tune in to police radio, keep an eye on Twitter or Periscope, and post the best carnage you come across.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I feel like there isn't going to be anything notable, unfortunately.

However, Andy Reid is going to loving pound several racks of juicy ribs and some trays of biscuits slathered in gravy with the Lombardi trophy on his lap, and isn't that the true riot?

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Lots of gunshots and fireworks being shot off in Overland Park, KS area, where those things are all illegal. Not much on the ground here, back to you Drunk Badger.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
Fireworks!

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1dRKZQzNomvxB?q=chiefs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Imagine all the wine stains having to be cleaned up after the glasses have been gingerly set down in the Santa Clara riot

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
My neighborhood had gunfire. Yay.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

About 15 minutes outside of KC here. No riots. Everyone seems pretty tired and ready for bed. There were a few dogs barking earlier but I can't confirm if it was related to football or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
There's always the parade?