Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

toss that poo poo?

let it melt and drink it?

eat the ice? ive heard doctors and such say this is bad for you :nono: some science goon chime in on this one pls (dentist goons? ice goons?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

if it is chewy ice and it's melty/not super hard eat it, gingerly. if it's that flat sharp hard ice or big cubes with a bubble in the center (yuck) let it melt and drink some but throw the rest out later

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I’ve chewed ice for as long as I remember and now I have fractures in my molars. Recommendation: don’t chew ice.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
eat it plain for breakfast

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
oh sorry i thought this wa s a thread for leftoger RICE

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Don’t dump out that “cold gold”! Suck out the melt and add fresh ice and more drink on top. The old ice has been seasoned with whatever you’ve been drinking.

urf
Jul 12, 2009
shouldn't have leftover ice cause you shouldn't have had ice to begin with

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

urf posted:

take it to the ice or no ice thread chump :redass:

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

you should always ask for dirnks without ice, they always give you too much and you end up with a drink which is actually just cold water flavoured with a bit of whatever drink you ordered

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Nova69 posted:

you should always ask for dirnks without ice, they always give you too much and you end up with a drink which is actually just cold water flavoured with a bit of whatever drink you ordered

That’s crazy. Don’t you like cold beer?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Throw the leftover ice at your sibling until your mom threatens to pull over and smack you.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Throw it in the sink and turn on the tap on that poo poo it deserves to be punished

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

BigFactory posted:

That’s crazy. Don’t you like cold beer?

what the gently caress, beer is served warm unless it's a lager

anyway I was thinking soft drinks as this is the fff, we don't get beers in fast food joints here

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Nova69 posted:

what the gently caress, beer is served warm unless it's a lager

anyway I was thinking soft drinks as this is the fff, we don't get beers in fast food joints here

Try putting some ice in your beer next time.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

BigFactory posted:

Try putting some ice in your beer next time.

wtf

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Find a coworker you don't like, and in your best Schwarzenegger voice yell "Ice to see you" and then toss the ice at them

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
If you top your drink up with hard liquor as you go the ice will melt quicker, just a tip

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

urf posted:

Nova69 posted:

this is the correct answer. drink are over-priced as is, why pay for a bunch of ice that is either going to get tossed out, or melt and water down your drink. sodas come out of the machine pretty cold anyways.

chicken express is by far the worst when it comes to ice, they're the reason i started asking for no ice any time i get drive-thru fast food. they pack so much ice into their cups that you finish your drink after only three sips. ask for light ice, and they give you an amount that would be normal at any other fast food place.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Eat it raw, but for some additional flavor you can add salt & pepper.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

toss the ice out your car's window when you're done. duh. chewing ice is how you damage your toothies.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

wolfs posted:

toss the ice out your car's window when you're done. duh. chewing ice is how you damage your toothies.

:crossarms: dentist goon or...?

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Our local water conservation folks say water your plants with it but....

https://www.bustle.com/articles/167100-can-you-water-plants-with-ice-cubes-this-trick-is-all-the-rage-but-its-also

youre
Dec 30, 2019

big ice goon here and let me just say tihs., when it comes to ice - patience for second drink is a must.

and while savoring is preferable to chewing, no adverse affects here I still have all 20 teeth

ice tips and tricks include but not limited to:

throwing bonus ice at your little sister
sticking the ice down the back of peoples dress
ice related puns during the above i.e ICE is up pal! you know nothing jon SNOW! Ah! Stranger! I'll buy it at a high ICE!

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

youre posted:

big ice goon here and let me just say tihs., when it comes to ice - patience for second drink is a must.

and while savoring is preferable to chewing, no adverse affects here I still have all 20 teeth

ice related puns during the above i.e ICE is up pal! you know nothing jon SNOW! Ah! Stranger! I'll buy it at a high ICE!

lol this is absolutely what i mean

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Put it in a urinal and pee on it

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
Use a cheese grater to finely shred it over ice cream and/or your liquor of choice.

aol keyword party
Sep 27, 2005

you can find a pleasure of shooting prolific amounts of pictures,

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Put it in a urinal and pee on it

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

BigFactory posted:

I’ve chewed ice for as long as I remember and now I have fractures in my molars. Recommendation: don’t chew ice.

I know it's bad but it's somehow forced behavior by my dna or something

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

ferroque posted:

:crossarms: dentist goon or...?

goon with awful teeth ! :toot:

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
freeze it and have it fornlunch the next day

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Eat

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

youre posted:

The first part of this is gold. You must use ice, then get a drink, then finish that drink (or mostly finish), refill, then leave. The ice will be melted by the time the second drink is finished. Knowing your drinking habits vs ice volume is key.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I like peeing on ice OP

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Throw it in the sink. It's ice, I'd rather drink plain water than lukewarm water that has 1ppm of Sprite in it

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
put it in the toilet so the next time you pee you get that authentic restaurant urinal feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Who What Now posted:

Throw it in the sink. It's ice, I'd rather drink plain water than lukewarm water that has 1ppm of Sprite in it

i actually like that 'hint of flavor' water from forgotten leftover melted ice