Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Casu Marzu posted:

speaking of, the patty melt is a low key banger when I'm not feeling the usual burg with the works

hell yeah and the sourdough melt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Culver's has always had really poo poo coupons but they sent us a sheet with a buy one get one for deluxes and so we did it. Delicious as always. Second best vegetables on a burger in the fast food game.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I'm not sure why, but they've taken the pot roast dinner off the menus at our location. We've been ordering it just fine, but it's kinda unnerving because the pot roast dinner is pretty decent and we've got family members that order it all the time.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

aniviron posted:

Culver's has always had really poo poo coupons but they sent us a sheet with a buy one get one for deluxes and so we did it. Delicious as always. Second best vegetables on a burger in the fast food game.

that coupon has always been on the mailing sheet here, for years now. must be different in different locations.

but, next time you want to go, sign up for their email list thing and they'll send you a BOGO value basket coupon. and yes, you can use the gmail dot trick to sign up over and over again. it usually take about an hour to get the coupon, in my experience

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 11, 2024

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

aniviron posted:

Same, burg'd last weekend. All the rest of the deals were buck off crap that's not worth the time.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

aniviron posted:

Second best vegetables on a burger in the fast food game.

No one else brought it up, so I'll bite, what's your number one?

I'm not sure I have a tier list or anything myself, so I'm not judging here, just the way you laid that out there with no explanation was like begging for someone to ask.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I just felt the need to quantify, for some reason; I guess it's shorter than saying, "Well the vegetables are pretty crisp and and have some flavour to them, not like out of your garden tasty but more than the usual tasteless texture that most burger places have." The only place I can recall having better is Whataburger, which isn't as good overall, but did have terrific vegetables. It's also been about six years since I've had WB though, and I hear they've gone downhill since then.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
having finally had culvers open down here and continuing to lament whataburger axing the Monterey melt and it’s perfectly cooked peppers and onions, yeah, culvers definitely hits better on the veg game

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

aniviron posted:

"Well the vegetables are pretty crisp and and have some flavour to them, not like out of your garden tasty but more than the usual tasteless texture that most burger places have." Whataburger...

Yeah, agreed!

Nikumatic posted:

culvers definitely hits better on the veg game

Culvers over Whataburger for veg toppings, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tabasco_hijikata
Apr 12, 2024

Can you weaklings handle tabasco?

Made from tabasco peppers, vinegar and salt.

Tabasco products are sold in more than 195 countries and territories, and packaged in 36 languages and dialects.
Culver gang for life. One of my favorite chains