Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
order?
This poll is closed.
tim's bits? 4 57.14%
some kinda hockey player? gimme a muffin 0 0%
to go please 2 28.57%
your card has been declined 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

can i take your order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Explain me this place in Dunkin' DOnuts terms

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Explain me this place in Dunkin' DOnuts terms

if you keep up this foul language we're going to have to ask you to leave

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Saying Tim Horton's makes Canadians very excited and proud despite sourcing their poo poo from the same places our American chains do.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
According to my Canadian girlfriend (you wouldn’t know her) Tim’s used to be good but it’s bad now.

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
I saw a few Tim Hortons on google maps yesterday they were in West Virginia and southern Ohio. Where else in the continental US might you find one?

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

According to my Canadian girlfriend (you wouldn’t know her) Tim’s used to be good but it’s bad now.

This is correct. Also we still go there 5-7 times a week we just bitch more while doing it than before.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

The hot chocolate doesn't taste as good here, but I'll be damned if I won't of out of my way for some timbits

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

Bingo Bango posted:

The hot chocolate doesn't taste as good here, but I'll be damned if I won't of out of my way for some timbits

They had these double double timbits briefly and they were divine

Lt. Shiny-sides
Dec 24, 2008

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Tim’s was average back when there were no options to get anything good in most of the country. Now it is dog poo poo and there are decent places almost wherever you are. Nostalgia and habit are the only things keeping the doors open.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Canadians don't like Teehos, it's just cheap/convenient unless you're a goober then it's an identity thing (we got lots of goobers)
The whole food menu is greasy breads that are basically the same. It's also named after a real shitbagger. Hth, I give it a double double out of 100

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Canadians don't like Teehos, it's just cheap/convenient unless you're a goober then it's an identity thing (we got lots of goobers)
The whole food menu is greasy breads that are basically the same. It's also named after a real shitbagger. Hth, I give it a double double out of 100

Thanks for the inside scoop. Now tell me about this mysterious "tire money" and why it is accepted as national currency in Canada.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Rivethead posted:

Thanks for the inside scoop. Now tell me about this mysterious "tire money" and why it is accepted as national currency in Canada.

You're not supposed to know about that shut up!

Thread gave me a craving this morning

My farts are really bad right now

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

I saw a few Tim Hortons on google maps yesterday they were in West Virginia and southern Ohio. Where else in the continental US might you find one?

northern New York state

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

help us

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

michigan. probably anywhere directly bordering canada

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Tims has always made bad donuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

People are always surprised that I'd rather occasionally buy a donut from the bakery section of nearby supermarkets than Tim Hortons. They're usually about the same price, and better.

Not always as big of a selection as Tim Hortons, but I can always buy other pastries like Nutella cookies and Portuguese custard tarts there.