Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Apocalypse posted:

Really? There has been some legendarily bad ones in the past. Ones so bad they spawned memes still being used years later. Some so bad they literally destroyed the careers of the person who delivered them. This is just bland...

The American left is loving furious, but here's Governor Sunshine to tell us that golly gee whiz, the Democrats have your back! Please keep voting for us! :)

Just insanely tone deaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.

Jerusalem posted:

Wait you're telling me that Marco Rubio is NOT going to be President one day? :aaa:

I'm so sorry to break your heart...

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.

This loving thing. I didn’t watch it but saw posts about this. I work in the neonatal ICU. Just because sometimes we may possibly maybe be able to resuscitate a less than 23 weeker DOESN’T loving ME YOU SHOULD. gently caress. My conservative coworkers (read at least 150/180 of the nurses i work with) are gonna eat this up.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

The Democratic Response on Telemundo is so much better than this boring lady.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Was she picked because she's attractive and knows how to smile

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

What incredible weak sauce. Whelp, good work in putting America to sleep Dems.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1224899511316774912?s=21

Anyone still watching MSNBC and not Majority Report or something else online should really, really check their boomer brain

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SenatorTimScott/status/1224886143050752002

Which one of these fucks is more brain damaged?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Apocalypse posted:

What incredible weak sauce. Whelp, good work in putting America to sleep Dems.

They need you to take a nap so they can quietly publish some more Iowa caucus results.

e: poo poo, which thread is this even

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

Looks like Bernie is making a response.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Apocalypse posted:

Looks like Bernie is making a response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDpKx6kK7q0

Keeshhound fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Feb 5, 2020

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1224903257686007809?s=21

PROTECT ILHAN AT ALL COSTS

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Nairbo posted:

Canadian politics and dialogue is heavily influenced by American politics. If the US ever passed pharmacare it would almost certainly happen here too because Canadians would feel inadequate. In the same vein of the US, the dominant left wing party of Canada (called the Liberals) it’s woke neoliberalism just like it was for decades in the US

People generally get their news from Facebook here too and it’s very US heavy. Even Canadian news has a lot of US content just with less commentary on it.

My grandmother has cost our medical system in Canada millions of dollars through three cancer treatments but would vote for Trump in a heartbeat if he ran here because she’s stupid. Lots of (especially olds) are here

Did you mean to quote me?

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

droll posted:

Nope sorry!

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

droll posted:

I think he meant to quote me, since I asked him a question about Canadians being fans of American Presidents.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Ugh ignore my ilhan thing before. I thought she was being sarcastic but I guess not

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/1224898290086555648?s=20

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Man that feedback sound is awful.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

Yeah, he nailed it. The election is over because Nancy Pelosi rudely tore up paper. Foiled Again !!!!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
cnn is calling it a Wash. lol.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is Bernie at his best.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

Does anyone know if the other candidates are making responses? Not interested in watching, but I'm just curious.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

Apocalypse posted:

Does anyone know if the other candidates are making responses? Not interested in watching, but I'm just curious.

Ayanna Pressley apparently

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Jiro posted:

Man that feedback sound is awful.

Somehow that's the best feed I could find.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

Nairbo posted:

Ayanna Pressley apparently

Oh really? Well, I'm a little interested in that...

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

Keeshhound posted:

Somehow that's the best feed I could find.

It's not the feed, its Bernie's setup. They hosed up the mic's settings.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Tlaib is on MSNBC calling out all the healthcare bullshit straight up calling him a liar.

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

bobjr posted:

Tlaib is on MSNBC calling out all the healthcare bullshit straight up calling him a liar.

Talib is good for that. I love when she's unchained. Unfortunately, she keeps apologizing for truth telling.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Trump's chuds are going to LOVE that SOTU though.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

mcmagic posted:

Do they ever not love anything he says though? He could have made random noises the entire time and it would get the same effect out of them.

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
Space Force represents

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mem
Sep 1, 2005
The last time I saw that many Democrats wearing white was at a Klan rally. *ba dum tss*

Seriously though, I'm a conservative and I can't believe Rush Limbaugh got a Medal of Freedom. That's got to be up there with Kissinger's Nobel peace prize.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

It's hard for the Generals to clap for him. I noticed a lack of it after the Sulemani stuff. They are basically targets for Iran now if they go over seas since we've opened the door to assassinating high ranking political/military officials of other countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mcmagic posted:

thats not really saying poo poo though. chuds would love anything he did and are still a minority in the country.