Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

If he did do better I’d sincerely hope he’d be open to a rebranding of the entire Shithouse Dave concept

Because frankly Dave is already synonymous with Wendy’s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:stare:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Burger King should be celebrated for their persisting willingness to innovate and originate new fast food items

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I seen Korean people walking around Busan eating Burger King and Korean Burger Kings are like Five Guys. It's hosed up.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

bird with big dick posted:

Hey Shithouse Dave GO gently caress YOURSELF how about that the people at Burger King work very hard to bring you good food fast I’d like to see you do any better

I feel really bad for the people that work there because they’re often underpaid and victims of wage theft by unpaid overtime. Which is another reason I dislike the chain. BK were banned from hiring migrant workers in my country for a year for being shady with that.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The apocryphal story of our local Burger King (this was at least 15 years ago so I don't think there's a good source) was that it got shut down for selling drugs through the drive thru. The way you ordered was to ask for "special lettuce"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dudeness posted:

The apocryphal story of our local Burger King (this was at least 15 years ago so I don't think there's a good source) was that it got shut down for selling drugs through the drive thru. The way you ordered was to ask for "special lettuce"

Where I used to work you asked for "Number 17."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My source was the guy who sold the drugs when I worked the night shift.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Pour one out for the Farmhouse King.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I enjoy a nice BK meal when I absolutely hate myself and want to suffer for the rest of the night

make cheesy tots a permanent menu item, you cowards

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Beautiful

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the bacon king is the one true divine fast food sandwich. it is wholly too large, it is entirely unnecessary, it leaves your stomach in ruins, and it is amazing

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I actually like their regular double cheese burgers pretty good and a stacker is okay every now and then.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

dudeness posted:

Just :lol: if you don't think at least one in three drive thru windows don't have a special menu item for weed.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Not a fan of Burger King. Their burgers taste like they add a fake "flame grilled" flavoring. It's really strong.

I think I had a chicken sandwich there a few months ago that wasn't bad but I don't remember.

They have a machine that sprays industrial vats of char fluid on the patties right before they freeze em

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
the last time i ate bk i was high off my rear end and i ate an original chicken sandwich & double bacon cheeseburger

delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
They used to be almost as common as McD in the UK, but they’ve mostly disappeared now (from London anyway). I think if I wanted a BK right now, I’d have to go to Watford Gap service station, which is the last place I had BK at. Bacon Double Cheese with an order of onion rings distributed throughout the burger. It had the distinction of being literally too hot to eat, which is extremely uncommon in modern food service.