Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

the watermelon is unorthodox but surprisingly good. Personally, though? I gotta go for one of the Oreos most of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre
Dec 30, 2019

DoubleDonut posted:

the watermelon is unorthodox but surprisingly good. Personally, though? I gotta go for one of the Oreos most of the time

just have 2 or 3 really good shakes, not 40. I cant stress this enough OP

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

im paralyzed with choice and ended up accidentally ordering "plain flavor"

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

can't go wrong with choc malt

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

A Sometimes Food posted:

can't go wrong with choc malt

This or one of the cheesecakes sound mighty fine

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Cook Out should be a national chain with all that Cheerwine and Corn Dog as a side.

That being said - i'm a boring person and would just get Double Chocolate.

Although that does spark an idea - what's some of your favorite "crazy shakes" you see at some restaurants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Five Guys offering malt powder in whatever flavor you like is such a rare blessing. They also offer cookies and/or cream as a flavor which is deranged.